MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk > BBQ Brethren Throwdowns

Notices

BBQ Brethren Throwdowns Join us in the backyard for a fun bi-weekly photo contest and show off your BBQ creations! New categories are posted every other week, plus a special monthly category. Winners earn bragging rights, a Throwdown Certificate, prizes, and the chance to choose the next category. Some of our most talked about cooking techniques and recipes were given birth in the Throwdowns!

Old 10-23-2011, 09:35 PM   #16
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

Actually...didn't they recently discover some silicon based life-forms living in pools of ammonia...or something like that? Or was that just one of those cheap late night movies on the Sci-Fi channel?
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Old 10-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #17
colonel00
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigabyte View Post
Actually...didn't they recently discover some silicon based life-forms living in pools of ammonia...or something like that? Or was that just one of those cheap late night movies on the Sci-Fi channel?
Hmm, not really sure. However, according to the special rules, those organisms would definitely not qualify and earn a DQ.

^^^Hey Gore, notice how I made it so everything on the planet could be entered without risk of a DQ and all of the sudden the all powerful ruler of the TD's climbed upon his thrown of horns and found a way for you to be cast out once again!
[B][COLOR=red]WWWWFBBQADD[/COLOR][/B]
[B]0 out of 1 members found this post helpful[/B] :thumb:

“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:52 AM   #18
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts
Name/Nickname : Gore (surprise!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel00 View Post
^^^Hey Gore, notice how I made it so everything on the planet could be entered without risk of a DQ and all of the sudden the all powerful ruler of the TD's climbed upon his thrown of horns and found a way for you to be cast out once again!
Thanks for your efforts, Brad! I don't think I'd be able to find those silicon-based life-forms and a decent recipe in the time remaining, so we're still good.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:57 AM   #19
WvSmoke
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseydog View Post
Here in Texas, we don't let no tree-huggin' liverals keep us from eatin' fish grown in chemical and sewage tainted rivers, if that's what you can afford to eat. If you have enough money, you don't have to eat that chit.

CD
It's not the chemical and sewage tainted water that bothers me...but carp? The trinity has some nice bass in it. BTW, I'm originally from Zapata, down river from Laredo. Mom still lives in Maybank near Gun Barrel City and little brother lives in Corpus Christi on Flour Bluff. I moved to WV years ago so the wife could be closer to her family, but I make it back home every now and then.
WvSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #20
Al Czervik

Name/Nickname : Scott/Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel00 View Post
Okay, I am confused again with these special rules. Doesn't everything come from water? I mean, water covers 70% of the planet's surface. All living things rely on water. We search other planets for the signs of water as it is the key to survival. After 4.5 days on top of a mountain, water (or the lack there of) was the most important thing to me. It seems pretty obvious that everything is dependent and therefore "comes" from water. Hell, according to the liverals, everything came from the primordial ooze...water!

I guess I should have seen this coming... To clarify, the creature must live, breath, eat, sleep, chit, fark and spend at least 95% of it's existence on our planet under the surface of H20...

Ok, who's next?
(='.'=) Avatar by Chalupa
(")_(")
Al Czervik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:54 AM   #21
Gore
Phizzy

Location: Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis and scrap iron chefs trying to harvest body parts
Name/Nickname : Gore (surprise!)

Really? It has to be from our planet? I hate these stupid restrictions.
(='.'=) This is the rabbit baby. Invests him in yours signature,
(")_(") and the help rabbit baby takes over control of the world!
Hmmmm, I wonder, WWGALD? Avatar courtesy of Grillman and NorthwestBBQ

Promoted by Bigabyte to "Idiot #1" , and dubbed "Phizzy" by Sir Ron.
Gore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #22
deguerre

Soooooo...if it lives in an enclosed undersea habitat it qualifies then?
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 10-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #23
Al Czervik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore View Post
Really? It has to be from our planet? I hate these stupid restrictions.
Yes... I had that poser Eggplant Man in mind when I threw that in here... Haven't seen that wanker for a while but I'm sure it's just a matter or time...
(")_(")
Old 10-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #24
Al Czervik

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre View Post
As long as the enclosed undersea habitat is on our planet, then yes...
(")_(")
Old 10-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #25
Will work for bbq
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Czervik View Post
Yes... I had that poser Eggplant Man in mind when I threw that in here... Haven't seen that wanker for a while but I'm sure it's just a matter or time...
I hear eggplant man had an unfortunate accident....

Annoying Orange - Annoying Orange Saw - YouTube

Agent 000 (Double O Zero)
Certified MOINK Baller

When all else fails just ask yourself, WWGALD???
Super sexy Farkernaut Avatar by N8man

Will work for bbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
bigabyte

I'm cooking these...

Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #27
deguerre

Quote:
I'm cooking these...

I thought you were supposed to spank those...

OK, off to the PB.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:38 AM   #28
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Quote:
I'm cooking these...

I hear they are good breaded and fried with a little (very little) cocktail sauce. Bonus! They are pre-brined!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #29
caseydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WvSmoke View Post
It's not the chemical and sewage tainted water that bothers me...but carp? The trinity has some nice bass in it. BTW, I'm originally from Zapata, down river from Laredo. Mom still lives in Maybank near Gun Barrel City and little brother lives in Corpus Christi on Flour Bluff. I moved to WV years ago so the wife could be closer to her family, but I make it back home every now and then.
Parts of the Trinity are fine, but where it runs through Dallas, it get's a lot of street runoff, plus illegal dumping and the occasional dead body.

CD
caseydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #30
caseydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre View Post
You planning to cook Shammu?

CD
caseydog is offline   Reply With Quote