Stir Fry in the Gasser

Hawgsnheifers

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Didn't have time to do some smoking this weekend with all the "honey do's" on my plate, but whipped up this nice chicken and vege stir fry on the gas passer.

Chicken breast cut up and marinated overnight in zesty Itilian dressing and pinnapple juice. Then I get the grill pan and gasser up to 500 degrees. A little spray of non stick on the grill pan and the chicken goes in for about 5 minutes. Then I dump in the red and white onions and red pepper. Didn't have any green or yellow on hand but that also is nice to put in the mix. Keep the temp up on high and stir about 3 times during the 15 min cook and pull it off when the vege's start to carmelize.

Pour over your favorite bed of rice and you have a great dinner.

Looks good, Todd. I like to do shrimps and scallops that way in a grill-wok too.

Last summer my wife made our own Moo Shu Pork in a wok on our gasser. It turned out great. The won ton skins were bought at Waldbaums and steamed to make them soft.

Man that looks good. I love stir-fry. makes me want to bring my gasser back to life.

Brauma said:
Man that looks good. I love stir-fry. makes me want to bring my gasser back to life.

The grill wok works great over a charcoal fire in a kettle, of the firebox of an offset.
Also you can use a grill wok or a regular wok over a large chimney fire-starter with briquets or lump.

Back