Web radio interview tonight

Nature Boy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey yall! I have never done anything like this, so no idea if it will make good listening, but tonight at 9 EST I'll be doing a fairly long interview on Greg Rempe's BBQ Central Show. If you are interested in hearing a lifetime stutterer try and talk about BBQ, the Egg, and Dizzy Pig, please tune in! The website is:
http://www.latalkradio.com/Greg.php

No matter what happens, I plan on having fun. Hope it makes for some okay listening!

Happy Tuesday
Chris

I listen to this show every Tuesday it is always interesting.

I'll try to give it a listen tonight!

Chris - you planning on making the Danville, VA (Pig in the Park) comp again this year?

No matter what happens, I plan on having fun. Hope it makes for some okay listening!
Chris - I'm on the segment right after you, so go easy and don't give me an act that's hard to follow. :-D

Bust a leg!
John

Biffleg....yes, we plan on being at Danville.

Daddio....I doubt you'll have any troubles improving on my presentation! I'll be lucky simply not to say something stupid.

Biffleg....yes, we plan on being at Danville.

Daddio....I doubt you'll have any troubles improving on my presentation! I'll be lucky simply not to say something stupid.

Yeah, sounds like Greg was the one tongue-tied when he said... "our guest is Chris Lilly" :biggrin:

LOL!
I didn't catch that, but I was just sittin here waiting for a call. But hey, I'll accept being mistaken for Chris Lilly any day.

Look forward to actually hearing the show. Seemed like a minute and a half to me.
Cheers!
Chris

Farkin' Daylight Savings time! Hope to catch it on the Archived show.

Thanks John. Enjoyed listening to you as well. Very nice job! Did it seem like a minute and a half for you too???

FYI - The podcast of last night's show is available here.

It's also on iTunes. Search for "The BBQ Central Show on LA Talk Radio" (no quotes of course)

John

Chris and John both did great! Thanks to BBQChef for letting Chris post about his appearance...The BBQ Brethren really showed up for him as this was by far my biggest live audience to date.

Damn...I did say Lilly didn't I...As the old saying goes...you say Capell, I say Lilly..let's call the whole thing off! LOL!!

Thanks again to both guests and to the BBQB members who tuned in...I hope if it was your first time in that you liked it enough to try it out again! I am always open for topics and suggestions as well!

Chris and John both did great! Thanks to BBQChef for letting Chris post about his appearance...The BBQ Brethren really showed up for him as this was by far my biggest live audience to date.

Damn...I did say Lilly didn't I...As the old saying goes...you say Capell, I say Lilly..let's call the whole thing off! LOL!!

Thanks again to both guests and to the BBQB members who tuned in...I hope if it was your first time in that you liked it enough to try it out again! I am always open for topics and suggestions as well!

Good stuff Chris and Greg.

as I listen to the interview with Chris I must say he was a "role model" to me. I didnt and still dont know anything about bbq, but I found his site on the net and had to try competition bbq. I met Chris for a few minutes at NewHolland 2006 and it drove me to try my hand at it. At BelAir 2007, my 2nd comp I was blessed to met him for real. He was great! I stop traffic while teams were tring to get in to set up, got out and shook his hand. I chated with him a little there a little more at NewHolland PA 2007 and realized what a great guy he was. In 2008 he feed me some unreal duck at Landover and has been a help ever since. thanks Chris..Smokin' Gnome wouldnt be the same with out people like him. the best memory i have bbq'n was when Chris walked up at Pickin' in the PanHandle and he said that I did good.10th place over all...now when I have to send a gift I think Dizzy Pig!!

Thanks Chris...

Sal

Back