Hot and fast spares

Intriguing idea, must try. What's a good way to get some Julio's Seasoning?

I'd give the rest of you thanks but my button went missing. :mad: Julio's is sold locally in south texas at most grocery stores. I don't know about anywhere else. www.julioschips.com is the website and this stuff is some of the best seasoning I've ever used. It's mah favorite. Thanks again!

:thumb:

Look great.
I gotta try ribs this way. I've only done the "low n slow" (usually about 4 hours at 250).

Those things sure look tender and moist!

I'm doing a slab right now(sorry wife has camera) for our Anniver, hope mine turn out as good as yours, great job:-D

Thanks a lot!!! You made me stop and get ribs on my way home! ;)

Seriously tasty lookin ribs there.

I'd give the rest of you thanks but my button went missing. :mad: Julio's is sold locally in south texas at most grocery stores. I don't know about anywhere else. www.julioschips.com is the website and this stuff is some of the best seasoning I've ever used. It's mah favorite. Thanks again!

Thanks Al. Looks like I just call them. Kinda like the low tech thingie.:cool: I especially liked his story. Love to help the little guy, esp. guys like him that made all on his own without the help of the stupid banks and big money.

Thanks Al. Looks like I just call them. Kinda like the low tech thingie.:cool: I especially liked his story. Love to help the little guy, esp. guys like him that made all on his own without the help of the stupid banks and big money.

Yes it's really a local thing here but they have a line of chips and salsa also that are just plain delicious. I like helping the local boys too. If you do decide to try some let me know how you liked it. I know Chambersuac here loves this stuff too. My favorite thing to put it on is wings but anything is good.

Awesome looking ribs Al! I gotta try hot and fast now that I have the offset. The UDS is a bit more of a low and slow cooker (at least mine is). But I know from doing a 20 lb turkey in 4.5 hours (kept temps b/t 325* and 365* with no trouble) that my offset can kick up the heat. Nice post.

Tasty looking. I used brisket HAD to be low and slow until I broke out of that mindset. Now I'll have to rethink my rib strategy.

That loud clattering/clunking sound you just heard was a paradigm shifting without a clutch!:confused:

Back