Houston Road Trip Cancelled!

CaptGrumpy

is one Smokin' Farker
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
My daughter has a fever and won't be playing volleyball with her team at the Lonestar Classic National Qualifier so I don't get to go either!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I was planning some serious BBQ outtings and now I have to stay home and eat my own cooking (which means doing the dishes too) so it looks like a pizza night tonight on the BGE!
Thank you to those of you that offered up some great locations. I'll have to save it for the Junior Olymics in late June in Dallas! Flight leaves the day after the Eggs By The Bay Eggfest!

You will have to go to Fort Worth for good bbq. Everything IN Dallas sucks.

Before the anti-Cowboy crowd gets excited, the Cowboys have been in Irving for the last 30+ years and will soon be in Arlington.

I all honesty, it is probably for the best. If there is one city in this state I cannot stand, it is Houston. Now if you want some good Q, come to San Antonio. In town, the ONLY place I recommend is the BBQ Station. But we are an hour away from Luling and Lockhart, and if you want good BBQ, there are places in both towns that have been open almost 100 years. Black's, Novasad (Hallettsville), Smitty's...c'mon down, we'll feed you. Zilla is buying.

Sorry to hear about your daughter's fever...hope she is better soon.

Back