Chipotle Glazed Meatloaf Sammie… PRON

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Leftover Chipotle Glazed Meatloaf served up Panini style topped with havarti cheese, baby spinach, glazed onions and tomatoes slices and served with a cold Shiner Bock Brew.
Also had a homemade Bananas Foster Upside Down Cake and Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert.

Chipotle Glazed Meatloaf Panini
IMG_7599.jpg

Bananas Foster Upside Down Cake
IMG_7588.jpg

Thanks for looking

Good looking choe you have there send some up my way. I sure a big town like Annville would be easy to find.

heck with dessert, just gimme another sammie! looks awesome, my man!

very, very nice! Can I come over? I haven't had dinner yet!

Recipe for the dessert?

very, very nice! Can I come over? I haven't had dinner yet!

Recipe for the dessert?[/QUOTE]

Bananas Foster Upside-Down Cake

Topping
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp Light Rum
3 cups bananas sliced on a diagonal about 1/3 inch thick

Cake
1 (18.5) butter recipe golden cake mix
8 tablespoons melted butter
1 1/2 cups whole milk
2 large eggs
4 tsp Fresh lemon juice

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Prepare topping by putting 1/3 cup Butter in a 10 inch cast iron skillet, add brown sugar stir remove from heat add cinnamon and Rum; Arrange the bananas slices over the bottom of the skillet nice and neat then set skillet aside. Place cake mix in mixer and add rest of ingredients. Blend for one min, stop scrape down sides of bowl start mixer 2 more min. Pour batter over bananas in the skillet and place in oven for 45 to 50 min. Remove and flip out on to a plate.

We like to serve it warm with vanilla ice cream.

Note: Skim or 2% milk is no good in this cake in my opinion. The added richness of the whole milk is what you are looking for.

Chipolte, Havarti and meatloaf...did you look up my favorites list and make a meal from it my god that looks awesome.

Looks great, how did you make the chipolte glaze?

Chipotle Glaze

Ingredients
3 table spoons butter
3 whole shallots – fine chopped
1 cup dry red wine
1 cup beef broth
½ cup honey
6 tablespoons of chopped Chipotle in Adobo Sauce

Melt the butter over medium heat add the shallots until soft and translucent. Add the wine and the broth and simmer and reduce until about half. Mix the honey and chipotles together then add to the reduced wine sauce. Simmer a little more until heated through and thick.

Back