Hats are in!!!!! With picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Just letting you know. They look good. Details will be posted Monday or Tuesday with pricing. I need to ge ahold of UPS for shipping prices on Monday morning. It may take a day to get that nailed down. I will make a post as soon as I have a final price nailed down. There will also be restrictions on quantity ordered for this round, but never fear, another batch should only take about 2 weeks to get in now that everything is done.

More details to come as this unravels over the next couple days. I will post a picture on Monday of the hat.

NO calling dibs on hats in this thread. I will figure out some means of fair distribution by the time I make my next post on this.

Thank you all for the patience involved in this matter. It has been very interesting. I know it took awhile, but did not want to do it half assed.

Who wants an apron? Seriously, once these are done, since the stitching and everything else is in order, I can do aprons next. No need to answer the question though. I will get pricing on aprons the next time I talk to my guy, and see what you think.

Attachments

• PICT0001b.JPG
    PICT0001b.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Looking foward to it and i'm all for an apron so sign me up.

Thank you so much Greg for your perseverance. This should be great.

Dibs! Just kidding. :biggrin: Looking forward to the big announcement. :tongue:

WooHoo!

Some of us DFW guys would like to know if hats could be sent to one address to cut down on shipping?

Dibs:oops: Opps, I meant DITTOS on the great job Greg.
Looking forward to my hats.

I'll be in for the aprons too.

Thanks

Someone has to do this:

worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

Who wants an apron? Seriously, once these are done, since the stitching and everything else is in order, I can do aprons next. No need to answer the question though. I will get pricing on aprons the next time I talk to my guy, and see what you think.

Aprons sound great.

Embroidered polo shirts would be sweet too!

Thanks Greg for all your hard work on this big project.

I will need hats and an apron or 2 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back