• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS Banquet

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For those planning to attend the KCBS banquet in Jan, 2007...

Any interest in getting some BBQ-Brethren tables together? We might be able to get a few tables in the same area and sit together. Post if you are interested.:icon_clown

Bringing this one back up.

Roll call for KCBS Banquet in January?

Same here Mark! Give Becky our best wishes!

Tammy and I were just going to send in our money but if anyone else here doesn't have a table to sit at yet, let me know. Money needs to go in sooner rather than later!

I'll be there. I have asked to sing the national anthem. :twisted::shock::eusa_clap

MoKanMeathead said:
We will be there. Mark and Becky it will be great to see you guys. I hope Becky is fully recovered.

I am doing good and fully recovered back to normal if not better:lol: See you guys there.

SinginBob said:
I'll be there. I have asked to sing the national anthem. :twisted::shock::eusa_clap

Ahh there's my reason to be "fashionably late". :lol:

Greatgrills said:
I am doing good and fully recovered back to normal if not better:lol: See you guys there.

Becky, that is wonderful news! I'm happy to hear you're doing well! Makes me feel like singing "My Sharona!"

Just a reminder for everyone too... you can call the Clarion Hotel to get cheap rates for Saturday night so you can enjoy the party (during AND afterwards!) The number is (877) 425-2746 and you HAVE to tell them you are with the KCBS group. The rate is either $55 or $65 per night. Can't remember which. You have to make reservations by December 21 at midnight! I'm assuming that means the evening of December 20.

Jeff_in_KC said:
Same here Mark! Give Becky our best wishes!

Tammy and I were just going to send in our money but if anyone else here doesn't have a table to sit at yet, let me know. Money needs to go in sooner rather than later!

Jeff, we're looking for table sharers. Randy and I are bringing the wives this year.

Plowboy said:
Jeff, we're looking for table sharers. Randy and I are bringing the wives this year.

OK cool! One of us needs to collect the cash then. We need two more to join us for a table. Any thoughts? Mark and Becky, do you have a table yet?

Jeff_in_KC said:
OK cool! One of us needs to collect the cash then. We need two more to join us for a table. Any thoughts? Mark and Becky, do you have a table yet?

I'll send you a check. PM me your address.

Jeff and I are looking for two more to join us for a table of 8 at the banquet. It will be Jeff, Randy, myself and our wives. PM Jeff_in_KC and I if interested.

Ulcer Acres Will Be There

Marla and I along with Smack Talk Competition BBQ and support team will be there. Looking forward to a good time.

Ulcer Acres said:
Marla and I along with Smack Talk Competition BBQ and support team will be there. Looking forward to a good time.

YES!!!!!!!!

Back