Chicken Legs w/Red Beans & Rice

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
I had a pkg of Chicky Legs in the freezer that needed to be cooked, so I had at it. I coated with EVOO, then a medium coat of Todd's Crabby Dirt and a light to medium coat of DP Jamaican Firewalk. They came out just a tad spicy, which is just what I wanted. I fixed a box of Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice. Paper plate, no dishes, life is good. Thx for stoppin in...

Attachments

• chicken 003.jpg
    chicken 003.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 200
  • chicken 001.jpg
    chicken 001.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 199
  • chicken 002.jpg
    chicken 002.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 199
  • chicken 005.jpg
    chicken 005.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 199
  • chicken 006.jpg
    chicken 006.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 200
  • chicken 008.jpg
    chicken 008.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 200
Love that stuff, and the pr0n looks great!

Try doing the Zatarain's with sauteed onion, garlic, and red & green bell peppers. Brown the vegies, throw in some anduille sausage, then add the water and mix. Finish with some peeled medium shrimp for the last 5 minutes. Oh so good!

Very nice, Bo! Nice color on those legs (the chicken legs, that is :-D)

Good lookin' eats right there! Ahhh - the ol' seceret family recipe - Zatarain's.

Hey Bo...

I've seen the Red Beans and Rice here... same packet, from the USA Foods store here.... The only one in Australia. I didn't think too much of it, but now I've seen this post, I'll go and get me some. Love the Chicken too!

Thanks!

Bill

Hey Bo...

I've seen the Red Beans and Rice here... same packet, from the USA Foods store here.... The only one in Australia. I didn't think too much of it, but now I've seen this post, I'll go and get me some. Love the Chicken too!

Thanks!

Bill

You can pretty much count on quality from any of the Zatarain's products. "Red Beans & Rice", "Long Grain & Wild Rice", "Dirty Rice" & they also have a Jambalia/Gumbo side that is pretty damn good.

Thx to everyone else for their kind comments.

You have nice legs :wink: I love that Jamaican Firewalk! Have to keep an eye out for Todd's Crabby Dirt on my next trip to the US

Back