• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Great find at my Wal-Mart move over Blues Hog Joe is at work!!!

cirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
bp5N18m.jpg

It says "So good, You'll wanna call somebody" LOL

Ricky Jackson - also retired Saints LB - also has a BBQ sauce out.

Who Dat!

That sauce isn't half bad!

Couldn't make my self buy it. I have so much BBQ sauce at home already! There where 3 different flavors. That guy is a character LOL

I've been seeing Evandar Holyfield sauce at my local store. Not even interested in trying it until someone convinces me its worth 3 times the price as SBR's

Just curious how much they were charging for that bottle.

Also another product with a football player's name is Earl Campbell hot sausage. That stuff is actually pretty good, I like the super hots.

Also another product with a football player's name is Earl Campbell hot sausage. That stuff is actually pretty good, I like the super hots.
If only I could get some Earl Campbell hot links here in MN without ordering a case of them. You can't even get a hot link around here let alone a good one.

I've been seeing Evandar Holyfield sauce at my local store. Not even interested in trying it until someone convinces me its worth 3 times the price as SBR's

Which store has it? I'm always open to trying things out, not to mention I'm not a fan of SBR

I think it was 2.99$

You wanna know a Dayum good sauce from Walmart, kinda savory, is "best maid" by the gallon. This guy that beat us in brisket at our last sanctioned comp poured a cup of it in the foil with his brisket. I thought he was crazy, it was actually really good!

True story its not bad at all.

And despite the rumors that wasn't him that slept with Willie Roaf's wife. It was another teammate.

True story its not bad at all.

And despite the rumors that wasn't him that slept with Willie Roaf's wife. It was another teammate.

Everything I heard it was him...but I'll take your word for it as yer probably a lot closer to the team than I was at that point...

You wanna know a Dayum good sauce from Walmart, kinda savory, is "best maid" by the gallon. This guy that beat us in brisket at our last sanctioned comp poured a cup of it in the foil with his brisket. I thought he was crazy, it was actually really good!

Best Maid is a very good base to start from too, many Texas restaurants doctor it to put their own sig on it, good stuff.

Which store has it? I'm always open to trying things out, not to mention I'm not a fan of SBR

IT was either Food Lion or Kroger. I am pretty sure Food Lion at Birchwood mall on VA beach blvd.

Let me know what you think. I got too many "trial" sauces taken up my fridge space.

Back