MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
Pitmasterx
On the road to being a farker

Talking I love ..... Pork Rib Roast

I love the pork rib roast! It's always a great show piece and everyone loves it!

Hope you like it as well. Thanks for watching

Thanks from: --->

Old 12-31-2012, 01:56 AM   #2
fedex
Full Fledged Farker

That goes on to my Bucketlist. But I don't think I've ever seen it at the Market. Thanks for shareing.
UDS, Yellow 22", 2008 Weber Ranch, SS Blue Performer, 18" Blue Platinum, Wife Model#1962
fedex is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 12-31-2012, 02:19 AM   #3
Pitmasterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedex View Post
That goes on to my Bucketlist. But I don't think I've ever seen it at the Market. Thanks for shareing.
In the Netherlands this is a commen barbecue piece. Pherhaps you can ask your butcher:thumbup:

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Old 12-31-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
code3rrt
Babbling Farker

Almost picked one of those up at Costco yesterday, they are delicious, and yours looks fatastic! Thanks for sharing the recipe/video.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

First... This is what My videos would look like if I gave a **** about the people I make it for. Good Job.

Second, this is a steller recipe and frankly, I think it may be one of the first I will do in my new UDS.

Third - and I think its an appropriate thing to add here. It was 1998 and one of the most surpising, sloppy, monkey ****s I ever had was from a girl from the Netherlands. I used to assemble RTA furniture. She was, get this, a Nanny. LOL I was involved with another woman at the time and for some reason felt the need to be faithful (even though she ended up being a psychopath that drank a bottle of tylonol with codiene in front of her kids because she didn't like their x mas gift) but I digress.... I was not ready to leave her yet and this Nanny girl, she was from Middelburg, was blonde, voluptous and apparently hot for me. Sorry make that hott.

There was no one else home. Should I have started this story with, "I never belived something like this would ever happen to me but when it did I knew I had to write the forum?" Look, I just wanted to put the desk together and get out of there without my goatee looking like a glazed donut. Nice Pork Roast by the way. Anyway, one minute she comes in and I notice she has something on sexier than what she had on before. I ignored it and rushed my work. Then she came back and it was even sexier. I am like, bitch, why you be off changing and ****? Anyway, stupid me, after I was done I accepted the invitation to have a glass of wine. As I drank it she was sitting on the island of the kitchen and I realized how beautiful she was. I quickly turned the discussion to politics so I could maybe get her or myself to lose interest. Damn if she wasn't a memeber of the PvdA. I wanted to show her my purple Thermapen. So I am totally trying to make her think I am not interested and let me tell you.... she ended up having like Scarlett Johansen's body. Then she hit me. She insulted American men.... telling me they don't know how to... and I am in the Q forum now so I will not use "eat ****" (SHE USED THE C WORD) and say.... perform cunnilingus. Now I was needing to Rock Hard in a funky place. There she was, smiling that smile that says "now you have to **** me." There was no BBQ brethren then and I was into body building so I didn't have my meat curtians certificate. But it was the hottest sex of my life. I mean wine bottle.... breaking on the floor and ****. We scrogged in every room. I shoulda married the woman. whew.

So... flaps off to you Pitmassa X for reminding me of my tossed salad days! She wrote me back many times through email (later internet video) that I restored her faith in American Men.

Edict.

Last edited by Pitmaster T; 12-31-2012 at 11:16 AM.. Reason: removed the phrase "dribbling coozebox" and "shot her with enough baby batter to fill the octomom"
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 10:32 AM   #6
MisterChrister
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Donnie, you are an absolute freak in every sense of the word!

Old 12-31-2012, 10:37 AM   #7
hogzgonewild
Full Fledged Farker

I am so confused as to what just happened to this thread!
hogzgonewild is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

What? Is that better?

Edict.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:15 AM   #9
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Pitmaster X... can I favorite this video on my Pitmaster T web channel? This is seriously a great thing and a LOT cheaper than PR.

Edict.

Old 12-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
farklf
is one Smokin' Farker

Nice video!
farklf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 03:24 PM   #11
Vision
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmasterx View Post
I love the pork rib roast! It's always a great show piece and everyone loves it!
Pork Rib Roast - YouTube

Hope you like it as well. Thanks for watching

Did you mean to say to smoke it at 140f, or until 140f?

Old 12-31-2012, 03:34 PM   #12
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

it has to be 140.

Edict.

Old 12-31-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
Pitmasterx

No Problem

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Old 01-01-2013, 01:46 AM   #14
Pitmasterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmaster T View Post
First... This is what My videos would look like if I gave a **** about the people I make it for. Good Job.

Second, this is a steller recipe and frankly, I think it may be one of the first I will do in my new UDS.

Third - and I think its an appropriate thing to add here. It was 1998 and one of the most surpising, sloppy, monkey ****s I ever had was from a girl from the Netherlands. I used to assemble RTA furniture. She was, get this, a Nanny. LOL I was involved with another woman at the time and for some reason felt the need to be faithful (even though she ended up being a psychopath that drank a bottle of tylonol with codiene in front of her kids because she didn't like their x mas gift) but I digress.... I was not ready to leave her yet and this Nanny girl, she was from Middelburg, was blonde, voluptous and apparently hot for me. Sorry make that hott.

There was no one else home. Should I have started this story with, "I never belived something like this would ever happen to me but when it did I knew I had to write the forum?" Look, I just wanted to put the desk together and get out of there without my goatee looking like a glazed donut. Nice Pork Roast by the way. Anyway, one minute she comes in and I notice she has something on sexier than what she had on before. I ignored it and rushed my work. Then she came back and it was even sexier. I am like, bitch, why you be off changing and ****? Anyway, stupid me, after I was done I accepted the invitation to have a glass of wine. As I drank it she was sitting on the island of the kitchen and I realized how beautiful she was. I quickly turned the discussion to politics so I could maybe get her or myself to lose interest. Damn if she wasn't a memeber of the PvdA. I wanted to show her my purple Thermapen. So I am totally trying to make her think I am not interested and let me tell you.... she ended up having like Scarlett Johansen's body. Then she hit me. She insulted American men.... telling me they don't know how to... and I am in the Q forum now so I will not use "eat ****" (SHE USED THE C WORD) and say.... perform cunnilingus. Now I was needing to Rock Hard in a funky place. There she was, smiling that smile that says "now you have to **** me." There was no BBQ brethren then and I was into body building so I didn't have my meat curtians certificate. But it was the hottest sex of my life. I mean wine bottle.... breaking on the floor and ****. We scrogged in every room. I shoulda married the woman. whew.

So... flaps off to you Pitmassa X for reminding me of my tossed salad days! She wrote me back many times through email (later internet video) that I restored her faith in American Men.
First:
Thanks!

Second:
You will make some friends with this recipe

Third:
Of course I recognise your story because all dutch girls are like that.

Fourth:

Old 01-01-2013, 01:59 AM   #15
Pitmasterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
Did you mean to say to smoke it at 140f, or until 140f?

until 140

Tags
bbqpitmasterx, pitamster x, Pork rib roast