Pulled Pork at Son's Football Game

Shooody

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I'm going to be selling Pulled Pork Sandwiches at my son's league football games this fall. We will be all over town playing on different fields, so with no electricity what is the best way to keep the pork warm?

Sounds like a great idea! Get to be around your son's game, and have a little business going.

How many pounds of pulled pork are you thinking? Some ideas... Generator & roaster/crockpot(s)? Sterno Chafer set up? Coleman Stove & cast iron pot(s)? Cheers!!!

^^^some good ideas there. Also - are you familiar with Cambro's? They're definitely not cheap, but do a good job of keeping food warm. I used to be on a catering crew and they came in really handy. A cooler preheated with hot water may be ok in some situations - or maybe 2 smaller coolers so you work out of one at a time.

I was thinking about doing 2 average sized butts, maybe the sterno chafer is the way to go since I don't have a generator or a coleman stove. BTW, all of the proceeds goes to the team for equipment and such. Thanks for the suggestions!

, all of the proceeds goes to the team for equipment and such. Thanks for the suggestions!
Got no real suggestions other then whats already been said but Good for you thats a great idea :clap2:

cooler cover with towels pulled pork keeps for a long time

Back