BBQ-related gift ideas for the old man this Father's Day?

E

Ekim Neems

Hope this is still considered "Q-Talk," but my pops just recently bought a Traeger pellet pooper (I have one myself and I love it), and I'm thinking for Father's Day I can get him some BBQ-related stuff. Was hoping for a few recommendations.

I know he's got a wireless thermometer already. I was thinking either a sauce/rub set, maybe some tools, etc.

Any clever ideas, or any specific accessories you strongly recommend?

I highly recommend silicon gloves for taking meat off the cooker and pulling pork. So many less burned fingers since Christmas.

A collection of Simply Marvelous rubs, he'll love all of them!

What are the silicon gloves you are talking about Grafix? Sorry i am not intending to hijack... My Dad was just complaining about burnt fingers, and i am also looking for Fathers day gift ideas

I second the BigButz sampler pack.
And nothing says "You're a great dad" like a super stealthy, LoJack, MP3, Blue tooth enabled BLACK Thermapen.

I was going to say Thermapen, but everyone knows that the black ones are a little too stealthy, especially at 3am when your lights go out. Try a yellow one. If for no other reason that it matches our team logo lettering.

Yellow ones are almost as fast as the orange ones, but the orange ones are UT colors, and nobody wants THAT!!!!

I was going to say Thermapen, but everyone knows that the black ones are a little too stealthy, especially at 3am when your lights go out. Try a yellow one. If for no other reason that it matches our team logo lettering.

Yellow ones are almost as fast as the orange ones, but the orange ones are UT colors, and nobody wants THAT!!!!

As an avid vol fan I feel the need to defend "orange ones." Red ones continually under achieve, whatever Montana Grizzlie's color is is scared of bigger tougher cuts of meat (Grizzlie's are playing the vols this season. :-D

Remote thermometer. The Maverick ET-732 is quite nice.

I think a beautiful carving knife and fork would be a great gift idea.... I'm still drooling over a Shun Ken Onion set... I may have to wait until Christmas for that one...

Back