BBQ Brethren "Taco" Throwdown

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Tacos!"[/size]
tacos.jpg

Photo from uhhh...this place.

...as chosen by High Q, the winner of the Fruit Throwdown!

Please note the following category requirements as specified by High Q...
"Oh, and for clarity Taco simply means meat and tortilla. We won't be drawn into the corn v flour v chalupa v tostada v fajita v taco nonsense. The requisites are simply meat, tortilla and imagination. Vegetable only doesn't count and eggplant in all its insideous forms is banned. You can quote me as necessary."

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/25 through Sunday 7/4.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 7/4.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 7/5 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 7/9. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Sausage Throwdown until Sunday night 6/27 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the With a Bone Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I swear these things are designed lately to cause people to get modded. That being said...

I don't know about you all but, I think there is nothing better than munching down on a good taco! I think the best part though is filling the tacos. I like stuffing them to the point where they are about to explode.

Okay, off to the penalty box I go.

Tell me more about these "tacos" you speak of...:confused:

Sorry... I'm a dumb Aussie...:loco:

Can anyone please feel me in on the fun people here are having with TACO's and what it means to y'all... Guerry? Maybe you should PM me...

Cheers!

Bill

I think in general...Tacos are just FUN!

Tacos are of course Mexican food, along with Burritos, Tostadas,
Enchiladas, and Chile Rellenos, along with Guacamole, and Sour Cream, etc.
Tacos can be as spicy or as mild as you want, They can be soft, or
crunchy, messy and delicious.:clap2:

Plus, if you start yelling..."Fiesta" it's even more fun; and of course,
all the different wonderful flavors you can put in a Taco.

And that's just the beginning.:becky:

NOT MY PICTURE>>>it's just for reference.
Tacos-mexican-food-558176_600_500.jpg

Thanks Gentlemen... I've just been filled in ... via PM's on the alerior meaning of TACO's.

I think you are all a very strange group of people :crazy:
HAving said that, I did however go back and re-read this thread and have laughed my guts out from post 2.

BigButzBBQ... I fully endorse your enthusiasm on taco's. It's a constant problem for me when I make Taco's that I can never moderate the amount of ingredients I try to stuff into each one. They ALWAYS burst and leak every where... then I eat it amd make a terrible mess... The I pull out another tortilla with the intention of controlling myself this time.... and yet mysteriously I suff that one just as full... I JUST CANT STOP!

This will be a super TD guys....:biggrin1:

If a taco is not messy when eaten, I am thinking it was made wrong. Perhaps your taco making technique is perfect if it is *edit edit edit*.

Back