finished cooker pics for my fellow brother Troy AKA (awscwi)

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Troy her are the finished pics brother thx for putting your confidence in us

The cook chamber is 63" long by 24 OD, the warmer has 3grates a griddle and a charcoal/ash pan for dedicated cooks in the warmer. There are inserts in the main chamber and warmer for wireless probes. The cooker has a wagon wheel design with sealed greaseable bearings. For those few that doubt our quality the proof is in the pudding!!!!!!

Wagon wheel design up front, has 8" triler tires and sealed bearings on all 4 hubs

insert for wireless probe

The front shelf is removable

Pic of 2 cookers ready to go

Thanks Troy and thx and to my other fellow brethren who has given us a shot to be your builder.... This is what I have to say if your cooker does not perform... you can get your money back from me because I am that confident in our process. There are many great builders out there many... but in the future I think you will see more of us. We are the actual builders, janitors, secretary, and welders, we do it all..... :razz::grin:

Another fine Shirley Fabrication product ready to roll out for tons of enjoyment!!!

Great job Brother :thumb:

And son :heh:

Not sure who's doubting the quality of your work but I would challenge them to build something comparable! Great looking cookers.

Outstanding work... Dammit man, why didn't I become a welder instead of a male stripper....

VR,
Harold

Great lookin' build!! the money back if not satisfied policy shows TQ & Tyler are dedicated to deliver a superior product every time..

Back