what steaks do not need marinting

should i marinate this steak on a regular basis(multiple choice)

• Rib eye

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • NY strip

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Chuck

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Top sirloin

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • ranch cut

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Sirloin petit steak

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
YUP--Poll is Farked up!

I thought I was voting to NOT marinade on any, because I don't.

OH WELL! :oops:

TIM

I don't marinate my steak. Sure, I could, but I don't think it's necessary. If I bought cheap steaks I might but I don't buy cheap steaks......ever. I do, however, plan on marinating some carne asada soon! :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, but for this poll to make any sense, there needs to be a "none of the above" option. (which I would then select) :)

Although... I would like to experiment with marinating in soy sauce as I have recently read (not on this forum, although it could be out there) that it mimics the flavor profile of dry-aging.

I really don't know whether the poll is positive or negative. Of the cuts that you list, the only one I do marinate is the sirloin. I certainly also eat it without marinade, but if I am making any type of kebabs, bulgogi, teriyaki, what have you, I will take top sirloin as my first choice as it has a beefy flavor that can survive a marinade, tastes great under different cooking conditions (like well done for bulgogi) and it is a good cut.

it aint no trick question. haha. sorry guys. so cheap cuts and chucks for sure. NY and rib eyes no unless at gun point. haha. top sirloin can swing both ways? ranch cut and sirloin petit should i?

ill fix the poll because i guess people dont like reading the poll question either. hahaha. just tryin to keep you on your toes is all.

EDIT

WELL CHIT SON.. looks like i will not be able to fix the poll question.. so i guess i could start over.. delete this thread and start a new one with NO poll question. just the thread title..

Back