Ohio Brethren Holiday Dinner?

chinesebob

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Fellow Buckeye Brethren and any near by,

I wanted to see if the Ohio brethren wanted to try to meet for dinner or lunch sometime over the next couple of weeks. I know it's late notice but I thought if anyone was interested we could find a place and time that everyone could meet.

I'm willing to travel.

Any interest? Any thought on date and location?

Sounds like a good idea to me. My schedule is probably more flexible than most so let me know what you come up with.

I'm off Wednesday... But I can be somewhat flexible... How about Friday lunch at Jim Dandy's in Sharonville?

My Boss just gave me the rest of the week off so anywhere you guys want is fine with me. Jim Dandy's sounds fine. Anyone else? I will need an address though as I've never been.

http://jimdandybbq.com/

Jim Dandy's Family BBQ
2343 East Sharon Road
Sharonville, OH 45241
513-771-4888

I 75 one exit south of 275, turn left, and he's a block or two on the right.

11:45 am on Friday? Anyone else in?

I'll be at work. But it's only a 7 minute drive. Sounds like a good time to meet some of you and get lunch.

11:45 sounds good

It was my understanding that it is tomorrow. You may want to PM chinesebob to make sure, but the other thread about the beer run he was making made it sound like it was tomorrow also.

It was my understanding that it is tomorrow. You may want to PM chinesebob to make sure, but the other thread about the beer run he was making made it sound like it was tomorrow also.

thanks, man. i just might run down there... depends on when i wake up :biggrin:

Nope - made the beer run today - lunch is tomorrow. and about the beer - they came in 4 packs. Very odd, but when 4 works why drink 6?

hmmmm... i've never been to jim dandy's, but i've had their pulled pork at the reggae run in cincy............

Chinesebob is running 15-20 minutes late but is on his way. This is his dutiful wife posting this for him. He's had a bad day so maybe some bbq and good company will turn it around for him.

Happy New Year
Chinesebob's wife- bbq widow

Yeah, he made it just after we ordered... It was a nice lunch. We'll do it again soon.

Back