Bay Area/Norcal Bash Saturday Nov 17th

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Gonna make it a state wide bash...Come join us at Bart's Blazin' Q in Livermore, on Saturday Nov 17. Time to get the details worked out, and make this happen. Anyone who might be traveling, or just wants to start cooking the night before, is welcome to show up whenever convenient. So here we go, let's hear some feedback...

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to hear from you guys, let's make this happen. We have a fantastic facility (thank you Dave & Deny), I hope we can get a lot of the local Brethren to show up.

Yes, let's get this thing going. Bring on the back hoe, just need to figure out how to repair the asphalt before the landowner sees what we have done :doh:.

I'll bring a couple cases of water, and some various beers. I haven't decided what I'm going to cook yet, but I hope you all like it...lol

I will for sure do my tri-tip chili, which was a big hit at the last bash, but I will for sure do a few other tidbits, just not to sure what yet.

For some reason, I have no ability to edit my OP, which will make it a bit tough to track progress.

I figure I'll bring water and soda instead of beer, too many preferences for beers.

Perhaps I'll do some wings, I may have a 26" kettle to cook them on by then :mrgreen:

Easiest way is to keep a list rolling.

Attendees:
Groundhog66
Barts
R2Egg2Q
Marty
Landarc

Meats:
brisket
wings?
tri-tip chili

So, we oughta make a list of everyone we know up here and make sure they read this.

well...

SirPorksALot
Will Work For Food
some noobs

I would propose that Dave reach out to some folks, as he knows some of the locals a bit more

How do you all feel about bringing in some other folks in the local BBQ scene? CBBQA is what I am thinking Dave knows a bunch of those folks.

How do you all feel about bringing in some other folks in the local BBQ scene? CBBQA is what I am thinking Dave knows a bunch of those folks.

I am way OK with that. If people enjoy there Q then bring them on.... so long as we know them.

Ok, trying to remember past attendees and some local Brethren I've seen posting, here's some names in no particular order:

Will Work For BBQ
SirPorkalot
Old Smoke
JiveTurkey
Odin The Dog
Starvin Marvin's
Tortaboy
I Got Gas
NorCalBBQer
One hump
bbq lover
Ribet69
Smokejumper
Zydecopaws
BigButzBBQ
GreenLeafBBQ
BBQ Grail
Rodney
Paulmark
Phat Matt's BBQ
Yelonutz
SFbbqguy
BigdaddyJT
Rbarc
Mexi "Q" Tioner
Sparky66
Sparky'
momB
NorCal Q Man
NorCal Que

John
I just sent out a PM to 30 Nor Cal Brethren. How about I ferret through your list and see who I forgot? Then I will send them all a PM with a link to this thread.

Ok, trying to remember past attendees and some local Brethren I've seen posting, here's some names in no particular order:

Will Work For BBQ
SirPorkalot
Old Smoke
JiveTurkey
Odin The Dog
Starvin Marvin's
Tortaboy
I Got Gas
NorCalBBQer
One hump
bbq lover
Ribet69
Smokejumper
Zydecopaws
BigButzBBQ
GreenLeafBBQ
BBQ Grail
Rodney
Paulmark
Phat Matt's BBQ
Yelonutz
SFbbqguy
BigdaddyJT
Rbarc
Mexi "Q" Tioner
Sparky66
Sparky'
momB
NorCal Q Man
NorCal Que

A snag might have developed, and would the next Sat the 17th work if I can't unwind the snag. I should know by tomorrow, but wanted to get an idea. Chime in all.

Back