Trailer cargo accessories

Fornia

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has suggestions on where we might be able to find products to better outfit our competition trailer?

We just added cabinets and a countertop, and while it'll be a huge help...we could use a few gadgets to help our organization of cargo.

Specifically...looking for some sort of rubber (?) wall mount, to help cushion our Backwoods from getting damaged in transit (Backwoods gets strapped into wall).

Any help greatly appreciated!

How about something like this.

3VUV8_AW99

I found it here. You would probably have to bolt them through the outer wall as long as you don't mind drilling a hole in it.

what about a truck bed mat? you could screw it to the wall and it would give you plenty of wall coverage.

I actually had part of my trailer sprayed with Rhino Linings.

I wrap mine in a moving blanket.
Then the wife use's the blanket on the overnight.

How about something like this.

3VUV8_AW99

I found it here. You would probably have to bolt them through the outer wall as long as you don't mind drilling a hole in it.

Thanks Jason! Well....we were thinking more of a 'mat', so as to just rest the cooker on it and avoid any potential issues where the rubber device could dent/scratch the surface.

This is a good option though!

what about a truck bed mat? you could screw it to the wall and it would give you plenty of wall coverage.

I actually had part of my trailer sprayed with Rhino Linings.

That's the idea I was thinking of....just wasn't sure if there was a 'trailer specific' product we could find. Thanks Sal!

I wrap mine in a moving blanket.
Then the wife use's the blanket on the overnight.

Thanks Rolfe! We've been doing the same thing up to this point. But, we're trying to eliminate as many 'items' from our small trailer as we can. So we hoped to find something that could become part of the trailer.

are you cooking NewHolland?

No....we need to get in there though, as it's way too close to home to miss.

Plan to get down Saturday....but could end up prepping for Deale, MD the following weekend. Are you gonna be in New Holland??

Back