Contest Results Sedalia Lions MO Blues & BBQ 6/19-6/20

They have already cashed our check! This will be our first time at this contest.

We're in. Sent my entry in 3 weeks ago. See everyone there

Teresa and I will be cooking as Spicewine Ironworks again this year.

Randy, throw a couple extra bags of the Wicked Good briquettes charcoal in the trailer, I'll buy it, I want to try it but no one around here carries it.
Thanks!

Randy, throw a couple extra bags of the Wicked Good briquettes charcoal in the trailer, I'll buy it, I want to try it but no one around here carries it.
Thanks![/quote]

Never fear Brother Kick. We are in negotiations to become WG Distributors. We are testing a few bags at this contest. For you I will only charge double!!!:wink:

Thanks!

Never fear Brother Kick. We are in negotiations to become WG Distributors. We are testing a few bags at this contest. For you I will only charge double!!!:wink:
I figured you was too busy developing your new salad dressing line to bring some charcoal, so I went with the sure thing! :tongue:

Randy...that sounds good! Thanks!

We're in! Love this contest! Just not the turn-in time people's choice. It was an easy decision to enter Sedalia this year though... just sent $10 for the kids Q and my free entry certificate for winning chicken last year! Gotta love free entries when the Q account is lacking! :lol::wink: What's really nice is you can spread out and set up wherever you want in the campground! Plus there's water and electric hook-ups at each site.

Jeff, we're bringing the grand kids with us (Spice, Fredbird, and Baggs nieces.....so the girls seem to think) and we're planning on a pool like you brought for Taylor a few years back. We're not planningon doing the People's Choice so we can kind of be back out of the way becuase of the pool. Taylor is welcome anytime. Maiah is 9 and Lexie is 4, going on 11. Both the girls passed on kids q as they are uncomfortable about cooking off site.

So I don't have to dig Taylor's pool out of storage? Cool! Thanks! :biggrin: Did Chris change the Kids Q this year? Because the last three years, Taylor has cooked at our site to turn in. I hadn't heard he changed it. Two categories is a long time for kids (and MY help!!!) to be away from our site! :eek: Anyway, Taylor is coming down early Friday morning with me to "help" set up. :-D She's good to cook wherever I suppose.

So I don't have to dig Taylor's pool out of storage? Cool! Thanks! :biggrin: Did Chris change the Kids Q this year? Because the last three years, Taylor has cooked at our site to turn in. I hadn't heard he changed it. Two categories is a long time for kids (and MY help!!!) to be away from our site! :eek: Anyway, Taylor is coming down early Friday morning with me to "help" set up. :-D She's good to cook wherever I suppose.

Guess I should call Chris.....maybe I'm confusing this with Hermann.

have to drop this one sara is working that weekend and my brother batchler party sat night

see ya soon

york

Sent out the entry 2 weeks ago. We should be there around noon or so on Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. They have a great band scheduled for Friday night. The "Nace Brothers" who play locally here in Warrensburg, are scheduled to play from 7:30 - 9:00, and I believe, according to the website, are the only band to play Friday night.
Don't have to worry about space issues here. Very spread out with lots of room! Plenty of electricity and restroom/shower facilities.
I would like to try the Wicked Good charcoal as well. Randy, if you are reading this, throw in a bag or two for us as well to purchase.
Moocow, can you bring that golf cart you had @ Pleasant hill? That would come in real handy here! :rolleyes:

Sent out the entry 2 weeks ago. We should be there around noon or so on Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone. They have a great band scheduled for Friday night. The "Nace Brothers" who play locally here in Warrensburg, are scheduled to play from 7:30 - 9:00, and I believe, according to the website, are the only band to play Friday night.
Don't have to worry about space issues here. Very spread out with lots of room! Plenty of electricity and restroom/shower facilities.
I would like to try the Wicked Good charcoal as well. Randy, if you are reading this, throw in a bag or two for us as well to purchase.
Moocow, can you bring that golf cart you had @ Pleasant hill? That would come in real handy here! :rolleyes:
I will see what I can do, Would you like a/c and chrome rims on it?

Where's our SledCast? do I pack the rain gear or not?
Last year sure was fun trying to get all the truck, MHs, and cookers out!

Thank god for a camper with a/c! What time is everybody rolling in? Also, I would like to try some wicked charcoal to.

Back