MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Disposable Cutting Boards

Notices

Disposable Cutting Boards Twisted Brisket Competition BBQ Team was sick and tired of cleaning our cutting boards. We also weren't too impressed with the cardboard cutting boards everyone else on the KCBS Circuit is using. So, we set out to make something better - and we did! Made right here in Southern California, we have a food-grade, disposable & re-usable, 100% recyclable cutting board. But that's not all! It's on a roll, and is perforated for effortless use!

Old 05-08-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
Stark-O-Rama
On the road to being a farker

Default Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner!!!!

We will begin shipping our new Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner beginning Monday! This stuff works like magic, no scrubbing necessary!

Stark Naked will melt the creosote, carbon, and heaviest of smoke build-up right off of your gear! This thickened product with delayed penetrating agents will cling to the walls, and vertical surfaces of your pit, or grill to remove all burnt on solids in minutes! Very fast acting, Stark Naked works especially well on a warm pit, probe or grill. No scrubbing is needed, just rinse with water and wipe build-up off with ease! Use a paper towel, rag, sponge, or trigger sprayer to apply Stark Naked, and wear rubber gloves to protect your skin. Not for use on soft metals like aluminum. 32 oz bottle.

See it in action here http://www.starkboards.com/Stark_Nak...l_Cleaner.html
[/B]Disposable Cutting Boards on a Perforated Roll, 5 gl Bucket Liners, Steam Pan Liners, Cooler Liners, Stark Naked BBQ Pit, Probe & Grill Cleaner, Stark Kitchen Food Grade Surface Cleaner
[url]www.starkboards.com[/url]
Stark-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2014, 09:31 PM   #2
toymaster
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Turkey Master

Just ordered 2 bottles.
Beam's SG-01 Offset Smoker (Brenda), Chargriller Akorn (Vanessa), Backwoods Party (Victoria), Humphrey Weeble (Deedra), Brinkmann Grill King Deluxe (Baby), Weber Smokey Joe (Gretchen), Mini BGE (Keisha)

USMC - Not as lean, not as mean - Still A MARINE!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly :boxing:
toymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 05-20-2014, 09:47 AM   #3
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Matt sent me some of his Stark NakedBBQ Pit, Probe and Grill Cleaner a couple of weeks ago and I finally had a chance to try out the cleaner over the weekend. I used it on the grates of my Memphis Pro. They were pretty bad when I started since I really hadn't cleaned them after our last competition in the fall, and have done a few cooks on it since then. I know, shame on me

Here are the grates before cleaning...

Pretty bad.

I started by scraping off the large bits to give the cleaner a fair chance . I put the grates into a large plastic bin and applied the cleaner. It is fairly thick, similar in consistency to Karo corn syrup, so I used a sponge to apply it to the grates, top and bottom. A brush probably would have been a better choice since the sponge absorbed some of the cleaner.

I left the cleaner on the grates for a while (I was cleaning the outside of the grill so I lost track of the time, but it was probably 20 - 30 minutes) and then gave them a brushing with a grill brush. Quite a bit of the gunk came off with the brushing. The cleaner has softened it and made it easy to remove. There was so much crud coming off that the brush bristles were clogging so I gave the grates another quick coat of cleaner and went inside to clean the brush head.

After another 10 minutes or so I gave the grates another brushing and was able to get them down to the original stainless steel. Here is what they looked like when I was done.

The hardest part was the corners where the grate rods meet the support rods. A smaller wire brush or a toothbrush would probably have helped in those areas, but I didn't try that.

Overall I was pleased with the cleaner. I tested it with a worst case scenario and it worked well.

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/Weber Q1000/Blackstone Camping Griddle/Pit Boss Pro Series 850
Ron_L is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->