• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

An open letter to the Brethren...

CUTigerQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey guys...Im gonna keep this short and sweet. I just want you guys to know that this forum is AWESOME! I was in need of some major components of the UDS..like the drum and the lid. I searched CL in Atlanta and every lead I got fell through. That is when the Brethren stepped in and helped me. SirPorkaLot stepped up and had an extra barrel that he GAVE to me. That was awesome of him...then I had everything for the build except the lid. The brethren came to the rescue AGAIN as nmayeux offered me a weber lid (practically new) for free as well. This made my day as it was all I needed to finish the build and get it cooking.

This is what makes me say that this forum ROCKS!!! You guys are the best. If you arent helping with one thing, you are all so freely giving of your time and your expertise. There is no other forum that I would want to be a part of. It's like family here...I think Ill stay a while.

Thanks Brethren!!!

You're right. I decided to stick around too even though these folks are almost all KCBS cookers that use MSG. :roll: Their pretty good folks though. :wink: God help em......

You're right. I decided to stick around too even though these folks are almost all KCBS cookers that use MSG. :roll: Their pretty good folks though. :wink: God help em......

LOL :tongue:

Welcome to the Brethren Spirit!

Good stuff...

Nice job Sir Porkalot....and crotch waffle \#/..... :wink: (Marietta - Noah can fill you in on that one or you can search and get a good laugh).

Great job my Brothers. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_cool

This is an incredible group that i am honored to be a part of.

Group hug mod

All you need now is a big, tight, juicy, Brethren reacharound.........:shock:

Great story and very familiar!

That is how I got to know John, jdMcGee. He gave me my drum, took my picture, and became a friend. He got me a second drum for my neighbor, and answered coutless questions about drums.

I love this site, too.

Back