• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Sam's Club National BBQ Tour Regional Contest Las Vegas, team list

columbia1

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
  1. 2-CAN-Q
  2. bad boyz bbq
  3. BADBONES BBQ
  4. Big Poppa Smokers
  5. Brew 'N' Bar-B-Que
  6. emerald buffalo
  7. GQue
  8. I.A.B. 30 BBQ
  9. Lonestar Smoke Rangers
  10. Lutz's BBQ
  11. Movin' The Chains
  12. Phil & Lou BBQ
  13. Piggy D's BBQ
  14. Pitmaster BarBQue Company
  15. R &R BBQ
  16. Rhythm 'n QUE
  17. Rooftop Barbeque
  18. ROUTE 66 CATERING CREW
  19. Say Hello To My Little Smoker
  20. Smokin Hot J's
  21. smokin' triggers
  22. Stars and Stripes BBQ
  23. Swinestone Cowboys
  24. The Smoking Hill
  25. TJs Prime Time BBQ
  26. tombstone bbq
  27. Warpig BBQ
  28. West Texas Pit Masters
  29. Wild Hogs BBQ
  30. Wine Country "Q"

That's a pretty salty lineup. Congrats to all who advanced and good luck!

1. 2-CAN-Q
  2. bad boyz bbq
  3. BADBONES BBQ
  4. Big Poppa Smokers
  5. Brew 'N' Bar-B-Que
  6. emerald buffalo
  7. GQue
  8. I.A.B. 30 BBQ
  9. Lonestar Smoke Rangers
  10. Lutz's BBQ
  11. Movin' The Chains
  12. Phil & Lou BBQ
  13. Piggy D's BBQ
  14. Pitmaster BarBQue Company
  15. R &R BBQ
  16. Rhythm 'n QUE
  17. Rooftop Barbeque
  18. ROUTE 66 CATERING CREW
  19. Say Hello To My Little Smoker
  20. Smokin Hot J's
  21. smokin' triggers
  22. Stars and Stripes BBQ
  23. Swinestone Cowboys
  24. The Smoking Hill
  25. TJs Prime Time BBQ
  26. tombstone bbq
  27. Warpig BBQ
  28. West Texas Pit Masters
  29. Wild Hogs BBQ
  30. Wine Country "Q"

Are you packed yet? Let's get this show on the road!!

Anyone in Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix who might have an FEC100 or Rebel 28 you would rent out, loan, lease or sell for this weekend's Sam's Club regional s. My trailer with both welded to the trailer, Rebel Cooker and My Fec100 with steam and fire grills
will be working in Tucson for Ratheon Missal Systems Design Build and Fly Competitions this weekend and I need a pit to use for the Sam's Event. If anyone know of one available I would appreciate it. email me at pit@route66catering.com or let me know how to reach you and I will do whatever it takes to make it happen, I can pay by check, cash, trade or Fresh and Fantastic BBQ. Thanks for looking...

Looking forward to the trip! Time to get out of the 8" of snow we got last night, and do some cooking in the nice Vegas weather :-D Heading out Thursday morning bright and early.

Safe Travels everyone!

We got 12 inches yesterday and last night.

Swiney did you see we are supposed to get another 3/4 inches tomorrow and the mounain towns are getting another foot!!?!?

I considered going south through pueblo but that takes too long - Looking forward to getting out to Vegas! :p:p

Looking forward to judging it! Will be honest, hope it is better BBQ then the regional in 2011, was not overly impressed with anyting I ate that year!

Looking forward to judging it! Will be honest, hope it is better BBQ then the regional in 2011, was not overly impressed with anyting I ate that year!

Considering the competition, I'm expecting you will be pleasantly surprised. Several perennial Jack competitors, the Godfather of Q, the American Royal Invite champion... and many Grand Champions. I think you should get some good Q on Saturday.

Considering the field in 2011 versus this year, I hope you aren't disappointed. In 2011 you sampled BBQ from some of the best teams in KCBS competition. And there are quite a few of the same teams there this year that competed in 2011.

As one of those teams (from 2011 and 2013), I am looking forward to the weekend and I only wish for judging that is based on appearance, taste, and tenderness, not expectations.

Well said Cheryl. Looking forward to meeting you. Don & Sharon told me to tell you guys "hello" while I'm there :wink:

As one of those teams (from 2011 and 2013), I am looking forward to the weekend and I only wish for judging that is based on appearance, taste, and tenderness, not expectations.

And are you saying I am wrong to have expectations since..."you sampled BBQ from some of the best teams in KCBS competition"?

That this expectation will influence my decision making when it comes to my judging duties?

Last edited:
Back