Easter Ham

Neil

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The Easter Ham is on the WSM as of 5:00 AM. As always, at least since 2004, the ham has been prepared per Jim Minnion's post of Dr. Chicken's Double Smoked Ham with the Sweet Kiss of Death Injectable Marinade. 19 lb. bone in whole ham. Pron to follow as soon as I go get some batteries for the camera. Also threw on a 1 lb. homemade Italian Sausage fatty because I could.:biggrin: Have a Blessed Easter.

Happy Easter to you and yours, Neil!!!!!
Have a GREAT day.

This will be my first year using that reciepe. I read it & it sounded great.
6 am & all is going well.

I am not following the recipe perfectly, but I did read it a couple times so I could use what I liked from it.

One thing my wife insisted on this year was a Dr. Pepper glaze. I told her to go get a ham and I would smoke it and glaze it for her. She brought home a 19.5 pound ham! I injected it last night and got up early to start it before the chickens started crowing. Actually it was turkey gobbling this morning. Anyway, it's on the smoker and the glaze is cooking down.

Happy Easter ya'll.

I'm smoking one too Neil, but I am doing it "Dog Style" by just throwing it in there oh-natural. :wink:

Happy Easter everyone. He has risen.

I've always wanted to try that recipe! Let us know how it comes out. And Happy Easter!

4 1/2 hours in to the smoke, the WSM is cruising along at 275* and the internal temp is up to 104. Here's how she looked just before I foiled her. For one reason or another I can't get the pic from the camera to the computer.!!!!! Where in the H##l are those punch cards?#%$

Back