Black Friday Sales

Macys has Instant Pot Duo Nova on sale.

6qt $59.99
8qt $69.99
10qt $89.99
Free shipping

Bear Mountain pellets are buy one get one free.

Code BOGO

Bear Mountain pellets are buy one get one free.

Code BOGO

Unfortunately they’re charging for shipping, so it works out more like get 2 bags for the price of 1 1/2.

Staub’s 4qt Dutch oven is on sale for $99 at a number of places. Ordered one last night (after probably more bourbon than I needed)

Unfortunately they’re charging for shipping, so it works out more like get 2 bags for the price of 1 1/2.

I ordered 6 bags. For me it worked out to $11.66 a bag which is a pretty good deal.

Steel armor plates are heavy and uncomfortable. If you get hit, the spall is nasty.

Personally, if you think you need armor, get ceramic plates. Koda Outfitters is a good place to start your search.

HESCO 4401 and L210 plates in the ~$250 range are good options. The LAPG carrier is entry-level quality but, at ~$70 delivered holds L210's just fine though a more expensive plate carrier is better for long term use (i.e. not just a 15-minute test fit but, several hours or all-day use).

A bad plate carrier negates the money spent on plates. Make sure it places the plates properly on your body and supports the weight. If you need plates, you need to be able to wear them for extended periods without discomfort. Uncomfortable plate sets in a closet don't do you any good. :wink:

Northern Tool has the Kindling Cracker on sale and if you spend more than $100 you can get a gift card.

r01Zm5V.png

Amazon has good prices on all 3 sizes but, no gift card options for spending more money.

Waltons Inc has good deals on Meat Grinders and other things like the sausage stuff I got.

22# grinder and a 12# stuffer headed my way! Should be fun next time the feral hog herd comes through! :grin:

Amazon has good prices on all 3 sizes but, no gift card options for spending more money.

We have a local Northern store and I bought the king size version yesterday. I also had a $20 off card that they had sent me previously.

Telling me I've already used that code so I guess it's for new accounts only. They're slowly losing my business by continuously doing these things. I'll start looking elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back