Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 'Horsin Around' - Brasstown Resort ,Young Harris, GA

Redheart

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well, I will be there. As a part of the 'Uncle Buc's' team. :-D
Thank you Dave, for the opportunity! :thumb:
Who else will be there Memorial Weekend to represent the Brethren?
All you north Georgia, eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina boys (and girls) are invited to stop on by and join the fun.
Hope to see lots of you there.

We've done this event every year since it was launched. Bobby Brumley and his staff put on a top-notch event, and the Brasstown Valley resort is beautiful! Definitely a good contest to put on your short list.

Good Luck this weekend! I'll be at Banjo-B-Que in North Augusta, SC (just across the river from Augusta, GA).

I didn't think my little Mazda pick-up would make if over the GA mountains pulling my cooker. LOL

Tell Troy Black (Learn2Q) and Bub-ba-que, "Hey from Finney" :becky:

Mo Green and I will be there Rub-Won-Out bbq team we will be the ones drinking PBR Cant wait to hit the road Friday morning..

Mo Green and I will be there Rub-Won-Out bbq team we will be the ones drinking PBR Cant wait to hit the road Friday morning..
PBR? :shocked: Projectile Beer Regurgitation :puke:

Can you really drink that and not be too :sick: to compete? :wink:

Looking forward to meeting you guys up there. Save me a brew and some BBQ too!

Good Luck this weekend! I'll be at Banjo-B-Que in North Augusta, SC (just across the river from Augusta, GA).

I didn't think my little Mazda pick-up would make if over the GA mountains pulling my cooker. LOL

Tell Troy Black (Learn2Q) and Bub-ba-que, "Hey from Finney" :becky:

I wouldn't worry about the GA mountains. I would be much more concerned with 40 around Asheville. Have a fun weekend in North Augusta and good luck.

Oh yeah its a friday evening drink. When I finally wake up Saturday morning everything will go smooth as silk :)

Well, I will be there. As a part of the 'Uncle Bud's' team. :-D
Thank you Dave, for the opportunity! :thumb:
Who else will be there Memorial Weekend to represent the Brethren?
All you north Georgia, eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina boys (and girls) are invited to stop on by and join the fun.
Hope to see lots of you there.

Fat-fingered the Team Name. I will be there with "Uncle Bud's" not John Candy!

Hey, Mark. Glad to know you'll be there... and without those old ECB's you dragged out to Newnan last year! I'll have the wife with me, but no kids this time. They're going to Granny and PawPaw's. Drop by the Rub-Won-Out tent and try out one of them PBR's. Best damn cheap beer on the planet, guaranteed. See you this weekend.

Blaine

Hey, Mark. Glad to know you'll be there... and without those old ECB's you dragged out to Newnan last year! I'll have the wife with me, but no kids this time. They're going to Granny and PawPaw's. Drop by the Rub-Won-Out tent and try out one of them PBR's. Best damn cheap beer on the planet, guaranteed. See you this weekend.

Blaine

At $7 for a 18 pack, it has to be! :becky:

You know it's a recession, right? We ain't cooking no stinkin' Waygu, either, I can tell you that much! Seriously, though, I started out drinking PBR in cans whenever I found it in a bar because I thought that it would be the coldest beer in the fridge because they never had to restock it. Problem is, for a buck a can, all of a sudden it started to become pretty popular, so there went that theory. Now I just like it. Anyway, the only good beer is cold beer, so the invitation is out there to all of you Brethren. Come on by the tent and grab yourself a cold one on us, Southern hospitality and all!

Back