In- N - Out Protein Style

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So we were going back an forth on dinner tonight.

Me? I was voting for ribeye and shrimp, but was voted down... Alright slappies as long as there’s beef involved? I’m game.

In-n-Out Protein Style it is!

2oz patties on the left, 4 oz on the right...

Gotta have animal sauce (thousand island dressing) so I whipped up a batch... Ya gotta spread out the sweet relish out on a paper towel to draw the moisture out so as not to thin down the animal sauce!

A little too much ketchup so in goes a touch more Dukes and the pickle relish!

Rub the grill grates down with a piece of rib roast trimming

Throw the onion on plenty early then the meat balls!

Once they have fried a bit, smash the snot outta them!

Let them fry a few, then flip and add cheese!

Everyone had a double double with animal sauce. Me? I had a triple triple with mustard...

As always, thanks fer lookin!

I'd eat it up! man you are really putting that cooker thru the paces, love it!

Thanks all!

I'd eat it up! man you are really putting that cooker thru the paces, love it!

I’m trying!

Got any suggestions fer tomorrow? :mrgreen:

breakfast some bacon or a fatty, I fried an egg on the GG a couple weeks ago just to see, it worked ok :loco:

You nailed those suckers. Looking awesome Jeremy!

Those look great, I’m imagining the crack of the iceberg then biting into that meaty cheesy goodness :thumb:

In-N-Out protein style is probably one of the better lettuce wraps you can find. I might have had one that just fell apart, but in general they were really well built. And, it's In-n-out!

kbNrvea.jpg

Good looking burger wrap!

Not to derail your thread but do you west coasters really go bonkers for In-N-Out?

I’m an east coaster and have eaten at In-N-Out on multiple occasions when visiting the west coast and it just tasted like another burger chain to me.

I’m wondering if it is like Tastykake in Philly. Used to be stellar years ago but now that they have been bought out and are distributed everywhere they are just average.

Thanks!

We love them, and we ain’t westcoasters!

We look for reasons to run to Dallas to get In-N-Out, there’s something about them and I’ve decided it’s their cheese. We use Land O Lakes yellow American from the deli counter, it’s the closest we’ve found.

That looks fantastic! I have had my share of lettuce buns and they add some good texture. Never been to an In-N-Out though.

Wanna know what’s strange?

I don’t like hamburger buns anymore...

I MUCH prefer lettuce buns at this point.

Back