Got my fingers crossed for another BGE

Smokin Gator

Babbling Farker
A guy has this BGE advertised for $600:

"Large Big Green Egg standard cooking grate as well as 3 Tier Rack, Place Setter, tools, new bottom vent with screen, new style hinge assembly with spring assist. Also new seals installed within last year. Looks great and functions like new."

He says it is 5 years old. I told him I would give him $400. His plane was just leaving the gate and he said he will let me know about 7:00 this evening when he lands.

I want the farker!!!!

Got my finger's crossed for ya.....
With all the goodie's, that's a hell of a score, good luck bro!! :cool:

Do I see another "flip" coming if you get it at that price????

If so, "Ka Ching" goes the FEC fund :lol::lol:

TIM

tell him you'd rather go to an eggfest and get a demo egg that comes with the LIFETIME WARRANTY which is non transferable and then see what is price is.

guy on the big green egg forum just had his egg's base crack. should be covered under the warranty.

Not looking good... we have gone back and forth... He wants $500 and I am not paying that much. I told him if he changes his mind to let me know. Dang it!!!! I figure every used one in FL should come through me!!!!

So it sounds like this guy has $700-$900 invested in the egg/accessories, If its in good shape, its worth at least 60% of what he paid for it. IMHO

Now if you already have a bunch of grills and smokers, and you are just looking for a deal........................low ball the guy and leave your number.

Back