• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Carrollton, TX

yoursangoma

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Going back to Carrollton. Was there in December of last year. Will be staying in Lewisville this time around. Any good BBQ in Lewisville? Google maps told me big Jack's was the best in the area. Can anyone confirm that? Or other suggestions? Doesn't have to be BBQ.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Marty B’s is close to Lewisville. Food is really good. We’ve been there twice and the owner has come to our table both times. Awesome live music and atmosphere.

Marty B’s is close to Lewisville. Food is really good. We’ve been there twice and the owner has come to our table both times. Awesome live music and atmosphere.

Might be a little too far out since we will be working in Carrollton. But I'll see if I can get the boss man to go there.

No one's been to Big Jack's?

Hard Eight BBQ is a small regional chain (five locations) that is good (on the north side of Carrollton off 121)

Hard Eight BBQ is a small regional chain (five locations) that is good (on the north side of Carrollton off 121)

Went to Hard 8 last time. It was really good. Might just have to go back there.

Only about 15 miles to 407BBQ from Lewisville. :wink:

Went to this Mexican place in Carrolton a few years back, was really good. El Rincon.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...41ec2174f65615d!8m2!3d32.951598!4d-96.9084015

That's pretty close to the plant. Might have to try that one as well. Love a good Mexican restaurant. Problem is the company won't let us dine in anywhere so food is always going to be take out and might be cold when we get to where we're eating.

Back