islip this sunday

N

nancee

Ok I have a 4:30 flight to vegas sunday. Anyone want to get together anywhere before hand? I figure it is not worth battling the Sunday PM Island traffic and I never get to see you guys any other time...would love to grab a bite or pop b4 I hit the big birdie...
Nancee

gime a call.. I am 7 miles from islip airport. I have stuff in the morning but should be home by noon-1. if nothing else, we can chill here and have a few cold ones.

I'll be in my parking lot watching football and drinking beer so this goes out to everybody who mwould like to throw a few back

all great ideas for sunday

what's everyone's [pleasure...phil's. wes or willie b's?
I can go either...just make sure I get on that plane<G>

Seriously, you guys know where things are better than I do

look forward to some quality hang time...
nancee

Remember, just a short three hour drive from Vegas......................

When I went to read this, I thought someone fell.:wink:

what's everyone's [pleasure...phil's. wes or willie b's?
I can go either...just make sure I get on that plane<G>

Seriously, you guys know where things are better than I do

look forward to some quality hang time...
nancee

We can work it out. What time you gettin in?, what time you gotta leave?
One of us can pick you up outside the baggage claim or whatever,
Let us know when time permits.
W

I will be at Willie B's watching the Jets with the his Willieness. See you all there.

sunday in LI

it sounds like the easiest thing to do is to just meet up at willie b's when folks are available. Having said that, I have NO idea how far that is from macarthur airport. wes, got a PM heading at you...
see y'all sunday...I plan to get up and get out so I don't screw this up...
if the weather is still gorgeous, I imagine I will still be running with the LI beach traffic...
nancee

We can work it out. What time you gettin in?, what time you gotta leave?
One of us can pick you up outside the baggage claim or whatever,
Let us know when time permits.
W

i am about 10 min from the airport so you wont miss to much beer time

Hey what do you guys want to eat

do you cook anything other than BBQ???

Seriously, I don't care...sausage always works or anyting that is not butts, brisket, chicken thighs or ...
I love abts; I can make some of those for you
I have a decent size cater toromorrow so will prolly be dragging leftover sides with me
also would not mind getting your opinion on something I am planning to do for the royal

so directions? although I think its pretty easy if I recall

btw, make sure I give you the check for sayville...
nancee

i am about 10 min from the airport so you wont miss to much beer time

Hey what do you guys want to eat

yes i'll cook anything we can do some nice hot wings, sausage the abt's would be great any other suggestions folks
my address is 222 fifth ave bay shore 11706 you can mapo quest from the airport. real easy to get to from airport johnson ave south to sunrise hwy west to fifth ave south i am on the right side of 5th as you come over the overpass. 631-206-2580 or 631-678-1726 if you have any problems

Willie, cook that shaved steak with onions and peppers you made in Lowell. That stuff was GREAT!!! Have fun!

Mike

alright we have steak and clams on the menu so far anything else

it sounds like the easiest thing to do is to just meet up at willie b's when folks are available. Having said that, I have NO idea how far that is from macarthur airport. wes, got a PM heading at you...
see y'all sunday...I plan to get up and get out so I don't screw this up...
if the weather is still gorgeous, I imagine I will still be running with the LI beach traffic...
nancee

PM back atcha, Nancee.
Plan in the works.

Back