• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Few Pics from dinner.

B

BowMeHunter74

Sorry it's not Q. I raided the freezer and grilled.

Couple T-Bones (way to thin of cut from grocery store:icon_smil), a sirloin, and some boneless chops. The taters I just nuked and finished them unfoiled on the grill. They actually turned out ok that way. Steaks were done way to much for me, but they lady enjoyed hers.

Sorry for the crappy pics.. I need some lessons from the brethrens.

Hope you all had a great weekend! The weather was finally nice this weekend after a week straight of rain.

rentshouse020smallhv1.jpg

rentshouse033smallke4.jpg

rentshouse032smallgo7.jpg

rentshouse039smalllw9.jpg

rentshouse042smallhy6.jpg

rentshouse050smallfc5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I only see one pic, bro. With the exception of you opening the Cowboy bag upside down I like your backyard.:eusa_clap

Sorry newbie at picture hosting.. Milwaukee County workers opened that bag upside down. Took 3 of them to open it also:tongue:

Funny! I am sticking with my story of the lettering is upside down...however, it still took three of them to open the bag. Pron looks great! :lol:

No onions in the house! How does one eat (I did manage:rolleyes:) a steak with no onions?? I think thats the first time I have ever ate a steak without onions in my life.. After the Brewers choked away the game again today- I thought it was best if I just stayed in.

Back