Some Wings...

Perfect color. I've had two of those racks for years, and never realized you could hang wings that didn't have the wing tips. :doh: Do they stay on pretty good?

Perfect color. I've had two of those racks for years, and never realized you could hang wings that didn't have the wing tips. :doh: Do they stay on pretty good?

Thanks, I’ve always liked the way wings cook high in the dome on the BGE and it is probably my favorite way to get them crispy and plump. The wings stay steady on the rack, no risk of falling off. In fact, they often stick too much and I find a little oil on the racK helps.

Those look tasty! Gotta have the blue cheese! :thumb:
Gracias! Ranch dressing does not come near my wings, that would be Trouble! :punch:

Wings are one of my (many) weaknesses. Like yours so many brethren make great looking wings. Why do you guys torture me? Did I do something bad?

Those look amazing and bleu cheese over ranch ANYDAY. I personally can't stand ranch. Used to make me throw up back in the day and now I can't even really smell it without gagging :laugh:

Wings look great! Will definitely be in prayer for y'all who are missing out on the Ranch.

I'm only a few hours from Buffalo NY, and I went to college in Erie PA, which is even closer to Buffalo. The mention of ranch dressing with Buffalo wings has been known to cause fist fights... Just sayin'... :boxing::heh:

Back