Steaks/Burgers

yoursangoma

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
What's your favorite seasoning for steaks/burgers on the gasser? Looking to try something new. Due to other members of the household, the seasoning cannot be spicy.

TIA!

Montreal steak seasoning for grilled steak and sometimes burgers. I used Lawreys and pepper on both for years happily before trying the Montreal. Going to try Lawreys again soon on cast iron cooks as Montreal isn’t the best there.

Sucklebusters 1836 , love it, I have some of their campfire steak rub but haven't had a chance to try it yet, the 1836 is great on anything beef imo

Lawry's Seasoned salt is a wonderful base for any beef.

Montreal Steak Seasoning is very good too like others have said.

We top ours with some garlic butter for added flavor. One time we got some herb infused olive oil and cooked it in the cast iron pan. Gave it a great flavor

There's a burger place down in TX (and likely elsewhere) called Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. Pretty much everything they sell is great. They have their own seasoning they call fry seasoning that is killer. It's awesome on smash burgers and anything else really you want to put it on. It's all I use on my burgers at home now.

I was going to say Slap Ya Mama, but not spicy kinda disqualifies that one. Killer Hogs Steak Rub is pretty good, otherwise I would just say you can never go wrong with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.

Back