Kamado Joe Big Joe III

Pa_BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Once again I am looking for another smoker, I use the classic joe II at least once a week and at times have to load it a few times since I meal prep.

I love this cooker but really want to do larger briskets and most times to not have time to man the Shirley.

This cooker will be mainly for a brisket or 2-3 racks of ribs.

Anyone have one and can share their experience.

I was a big time KJ a number of years back. 2 BigJOE’s, 1 Classic and a Jr. I used my BJ’s way more than the rest. Loved the cooking real estate and flexibility the big guy provided. If you like Kamado cooking, the BigJOE is fought to beat. All that said, if I were still cooking on kamado’s, and wanted an XL size, I am almost certain I’d choose a WSCG.

Pit Barrel Cooker full packages is/are/was/were on sale. Easily a Brisket-3 Racks-2 Chicken And it’s not even full.

I was a big time KJ a number of years back. 2 BigJOE’s, 1 Classic and a Jr. I used my BJ’s way more than the rest. Loved the cooking real estate and flexibility the big guy provided. If you like Kamado cooking, the BigJOE is fought to beat. All that said, if I were still cooking on kamado’s, and wanted an XL size, I am almost certain I’d choose a WSCG.

I had forgotten about this option, I need to look into this as well.

Back