Day 2- Cincinnati Style Chili

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Cast iron Grilled Nathan's dogs topped with remainder of the Cincinnati Style chili. Really interesting. Quite good just different from what I'm used to. The chili dog is bunless- I also added mustard sriracha and Jalapeno.

Last edited:
Now that looks fantastic but if you added spaghetti I'm gonna have to drive down to Indianapolis and order a 5 way from Skyline and i'd rather not drive 2 hours each way for it. :tsk:

You have no idea how skyline chili has affected me...omg it's soo good!

Nice cook Adams!

This was last night

UGH!!!! :frusty:

I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline I do not want to drive to skyline !

Ok I hope that helps.... Damn you Adams! :becky:

I don't even like hot dogs but I would taste this. Looks fantastic Adams!

Only Nathan's ;-)) in fact Nathan's or nothing. It's because of all the things they DONT use in making

Last edited:
What is the difference between the Cincy chili and regular meat chili??

Pat when you click on Wiki the misnomer bullet cuts to the chase

If you're thinking Terlingua, or Texas or cowboy chili- nope not it. But this has a flavor of Mediterranean spices that is pretty awesome. Both times I kicked it up with sriracha and jalapeños. I bought six packets off EBay 15$ free shipping. I gave one to a flyfishing buddy that had eaten at Skyline. Two others said o' hell no. I like it better than spaghetti sauce, but I think I prefer my home made red on dogs. But I wouldn't push away from the table either way

Um... Adams, isnt CincInatti chili illeagle in Texas??

Probably, but Fark Em. I was born in Oklahoma. Got to Texas in first grade. Moved to Louisiana for College. Back to Texas for a career. Would love to live in Hackberry La

Back