• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Confirmed Payment I Smell Smoke/Team Agave Competition BBQ Set

YankeeBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Inspired by Andy's (HoDeDo) Auction
trophies.jpg

Auction item Description: One complete set of rubs and sauces that I use for my competition meat. 4 rubs (12-16oz shakers) 2 sauces (16-30oz depending on brand) 2 injections 3 Mystery ingredients. I'll even include directions for mixing the injections and label what rub goes with what meat.

That's right folks. One complete set of rubs and sauces that I use week in and out for my competition meat. The same sauces and rubs we use in our classes. This package
has a retail value of roughly $50.

Includes free shipping domestically. Shipping outside of the lower 48... will be negotiable.

Starting Bid(If any): $40

Duration/Closing date(or no activity for 3 days): 5 Days

Shipping or Pickup only: Pick-up, Shipping included in Domestic US, or negotiable split shipping to other locations.

Last edited:
110.00 and I'll use them for the Bretheren National Team entry at AOB in July...

Last edited:

I will not be denied.

Edit: I probably won't be denied.

Last edited:
Now with the bidding on a $50 retail value item at $200 you might be one to click past this entry ----

Hold Up one sec ... did you happen to look at the contest record for these Brethren , well you should Here go look , now being rather reserved gentlemen they don't put a link in their profile but consider the record Brothers and Sisters

This item's value far exceeds the current bidding ...

so review and consider I think you know that sure its the cook and experience - but time tested and completion winning rubs and sauces in YOUR OWN HANDS - priceless!

Back