Good Natural Gas Grill for $500 - $600?

Arlin_MacRae

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got a buddy who needs one for his new house and I want to get some guys together to get him one.

What's good in this price range?

Arlin

Not a gasser so I really don't know. I'm a Weber freak, though, so my first move would be to see what they offer in that price range.

I would certainly look at the Weber E320. It is right in that price range with the natural gas conversion. I am not much help past that...

I've found that you can always get a lot for your money at Sam's Club. That's where I'd check right after I tried to talk him into going with the best charcoal grill in that range.

after I tried to talk him into going with the best charcoal grill in that range.

That is a great idea... A BGE could fit that bill. Since I have started using mine I have only fired up the gasser once and it ticked me off so I ended up cooking on the Egg. Just tell him an Egg can be up to cooking temp as fast as a gasser, the taste is better, and it is much more versatile.

HD has the Weber line in that price range. Weber is top notch and service and warranty are top rate too.

check out Westlakes ACE hardware stores. They carry Brinkmann, I got a proseries 4675. Its a 6 burner w rottis and a side burner for 499 I think, they also have a 4 or 5 burner for 399.

oops just realized you said natural gas, mine is Propane but they might sell a conversion kit.

Last edited:
In that range buy the biggest Weber you can get. Will get a solid 20 years of love out of the Weber.

Thanks, Guys!

Man, those Lynx grills look awesome, but are a little spendy for a handful of guys to buy!

Weber EP-310 is my choice. The P stands for premium ( stainless 7mm bars on the grill grate and stainless burners)

You can't go wrong with a Weber

Back