My Good Deed: Share The Passion

Shinka

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I passed along my Chargriller Smokin' Pro to my neighbor today. I haven't been using her much these days and I knew it would be a blessing to them. I cleaned her up (not too much), patted her on her smoker box, and walked her across the street to her new home.

I'm glad she'll become the go to pit again.

It's my way of sharing the passion of smoke with someone who's about to be bit by the smokin' bug.

Who knows; maybe we'll have a new Brethren here by next week...

Sounds like a good idea mine has not been used in months, I will look for a worthy candidate.

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

bbqbandit70 - :eek:(

I'd love to be the recipient of your benevolence.... unfortunately you're in PA and I'm in OK... :eek:p I'm sure you can find somebody local to hook up with and start their addiction!

And now you can build on that relationship by teaching him to use it.

Well played.

Very nice! Way to share. Like Clark said - go teach him how to use it!

new brethren on the way .... teach them the ways of the smoke ..... good job

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."

Close. I f you give a man BBQ he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to BBQ he will sit around the smoker and drink beer all weekend.:shock:

Whan I got my WSM, I passed my old vertical smoker on to one of my neighbors. He hasn't used it yet. He had been using a Brinkman electric Smoke-n-Grill. I think he gave that to his BIL.

Old smokers never die, they just get replaced and passed on.

CD

Close. I f you give a man BBQ he will eat for a day. If you teach a man to BBQ he will sit around the smoker and drink beer all weekend.:shock:

Actually, based on the fishermen I know, if you teach a man to fish, he'll sit on a bass-boat all day and drink beer.

CD :laugh:

Back