• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

These Baby Back Ribs Turned Out Perfect

Mark In The Pit

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
[ame]https://youtu.be/0l-ghZgT1Zo[/ame]

Ingredients:

Baby Back Ribs
Yellow Mustard
Bad Byron's Butt Rub
Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
Pink Butcher Paper

Method:

Remove the membrane covering the bottom side of the rib. You can do this by sliding a butter knife along the bone and slowly lifting as not to tear the membrane. Once you have enough loose that you are able to grab and pull it, grab and pull it off. Rub with all ingredients. Smoke at 250°F for roughly 4-5 hours or until desired tenderness is reached. Wrap with butcher paper if needed to stay at desired smokiness. When ribs are within 30 - 40 minutes of being done, unwrap and cover with your preferred BBQ sauce.

Subscribed. I might go get that same Pit Boss soon. My current Kamado needs to come offline for some fire bowl repairs (but I just keep cooking on it).

Subscribed. I might go get that same Pit Boss soon. My current Kamado needs to come offline for some fire bowl repairs (but I just keep cooking on it).

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your fire bowl issue on the current kamado. Depending on how it's cracked, you might be able to just wedge some big sized lumps in the space between the bowl and the inner wall to just kind of push the parts together and hold it in place. I've heard of people using rocks but I would be afraid that they wouldn't have any give during expansion and cause the outer base to crack or chip the inside of the base.

If the fire bowl isn't under warranty you might be able to find a cheaper terrecota potter that's about the right size and drill it out?

Nice work there... I like your wiener dog...

Last edited:
Back