PRON-bacon gravy PIZZA topped with Eggs, Cheese, & Bacon!

T

tmarksinc

Bacon Gravy on the dough
p741402624-3.jpg

p594426922-3.jpg

9 Minutes @ 550 & it was Perfect
p742017981-3.jpg

p713281403-3.jpg

p626849224-3.jpg
http://tuckermarks.zenfolio.com/img/v5/p741402624-3.jpg

OMG:eek:!! You are one sick individual!!! I like it.:wink:

Oh that looks awesome. There is a plave where I live that makes breakfast pizza but, nothing like you have created!

Good looking crust on that pie! I still haven't figured out pizza dough for the egg.

That looks fantastic! For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Midnight snack, cold the next morning for Breakfast again.
But you've got me kinda curious, do I want to know what "bacon gravy" is?

That looks fantastic! For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Midnight snack, cold the next morning for Breakfast again.

I didn't want to be the first yankee to ask. I just assumed it was the same gravy you make with sausage for 'biscuits and gravy'... just with bacon. :)

I have had bacon gravy before, is tasty when theres no sausage around. Would be awesome to try in this form!

Appreaciate the comments, & you are right it is delicious anytime..BACON GRAVY!!

It is similar to sausage & gravy....here is my recipe for it.....

1)Cooked Bacon (oscar myer-center cut) I do it in convection oven on a broiler pan at 425 (which adjust it down to 400) no set time depends on how bacon was cut, but I flip it once and then let it cool and crumble & put to side

2)Take the grease/how much is up to you and put in pan, medium low, ad 1/4 of the crumbled bacon then half cup of king arthurs flour-all purpose, mix....

3)Add 1 Can of Evaporated Milk, and 1/4 cup or so of whole milk, fresh salt & pepper

4)1/4 cup of water is then added, keep stirring as you add this cooks for maybe 15 minutes on low, then turn off let cool for 5 minutes & then add to your dough as you would marinara sauce!

5)Tip--I use 10 eggs, add to mixer and 2 tbs of water + little sour cream, mix on high till bubbly, then cook (here is the tip) When you cook, do not overcook the eggs, leave them to where they are still farily moist, but consistent not runny, b/c the grill will finish them off and they won't be too dry!

Sorry if this was too detailed, but sometimes I get out of control! Sorry :wink:

Back