• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sauce, Rub, & Injection Source

smokeyw

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I am trying to find a source on the east coast that carrys Plowboys, Simply Marvelous, Butchers, and Blues Hog products. I have looked and the best I can come up with is two different sources. I am trying not to pay two shipping fees. Great Lakes has all of the above products but is out of stock on the Simply Marvelous brands.

Last edited:
I ordered plowboys and simply marvelous from simply marvelous myself.

I cannot get anything here either. I will not buy anything from anyone until I can buy the Simply Marvelous sample pack. I believe I will then order the cherry and apple rubs in 5# packs but until then not a single order will go out from me but for them.

I am so intrigued it kills me that I am a broke 38 year old RN student but I am saving. It is like a contest for me to get enough saved to get the best!

Thanks, I definitely want some of your rubs and may just order them directly from you. However, I was also wanting a couple gallons of sauce and figured that would get a little expensive from California. I may just have to place two different orders.

I can place four rubs in an envelope = $5

If you go to the Simply Marvelous Store and do the order they will estimate your shipping charges for you.

Back