Prime Brisket Score

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Not as good as the last sale when I bought 10 for .97/lb. But this one is CAB

Prime-1.jpg

Prime1.jpg

They only sell choice and better. They get some prime packers in the case. Usually they are only work grinding. But this was a nice one destined for a future comp.

Last edited:
Where did you find that at! I think I need to make a road trip to Texas.

Pakage says PRIME,sticker says CHOICE.I'm thinkin somebody,somewhere dropped the ball and you picked it up! Great SCORE! Congrats!:thumb:

They only sell choice and better. They get some prime packers in the case. Usually they are only work grinding. But this was a nice one destined for a futer comp.

Looks like it's from Albertson's...

Pakage says PRIME,sticker says CHOICE.I'm thinkin somebody,somewhere dropped the ball and you picked it up! Great SCORE! Congrats!:thumb:

Nope, processors fill the case with Choice or better. So they're sold as choice. Sae at Tom Thumb.

Great find thillin! Where was it? I want to go get one.

Albertson's. The add says limit 1. But they rang up 2 with no issues. Picked up a 14lb really nice Choice CAB as well.

Looks like it's from Albertson's...

:thumb:

They had 3 briskets out and I asked if they had more and what I was looking for. Didn't like what he brought out first. Explained I wanted a thick flat and flexible. He brought out the prime and it fit the bill.

It was straight from the case and they printed the label. I even guessed the weight at 14lbs.:becky: He guessed 13.

You couldnt of called a brother :)
Man now I have to find a albertsons

I can't even get select that cheap.

I picked one up today at Albertsons, but unfortunately all I could find was choice. Still a good price!

We picked up two prime briskets today at $2.99 lb. That is a great price for here. Cooking them at a comp this weekend and hope they come out well. Actually, the marbleing was very nice. I was pleasantly surprised. The bretheren have said it should cook about the same so that is the plan. Nice score Ty. If you can buy more than you can freeze, give me a call bro.

I haven't even seen Prime brisky in OKC, I can't touch Choice for that price anymore, and Albertson's closed up shop around here. :(

Nice score, Ty!

Gonna hit up the local Albertsons on the way home...ya never know...

Back