How about some Blizzard Pron?

aquablue22

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
You know I've been waiting and waiting for your guys that have been hammered by this blizzard to post some pron, now I hear they have 12 inches in Texas :eek:, anybody have any good pictures you want to share?

This is what I had today! I'll go to my room now.
blizzardgroup.jpg

ok lets see, I got around 30 inchs here, and I cooked on my drum this day, the big box covered in snow is my stumps clone... I cooked on that the next day, no pics of that one tho... but it did happen :-D
Got a brisket and some chix thighs on there in these pics

Last edited:
This was last Saturday in Baltimore. We ended up with about 30" in that storm and another 20" this past Tuesday. Today is my first day back to work in a week... The ribs were great...

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

This was last Saturday in Baltimore. We ended up with about 30" in that storm and another 20" this past Tuesday. Today is my first day back to work in a week... The ribs were great...

Where did you get that cool stack for your BGE? Does it work better than a daisy wheel? Bet its good for keeping snow out ; ) LOL

South Dakota.... sent the girls out on a rescue mission. Could find the brinkman and the weber gasser, but the wsm and weber kettle are somewhere under all this. Gonna have to mount E.L.T's on these dam things. Good thing the FEC is nice and warm in the garage

Attachments

• Winter 10' 038.jpg
    Winter 10' 038.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 148

IMG_2890.jpg

I see that it just T-Shirt weather to you. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where did you get that cool stack for your BGE? Does it work better than a daisy wheel? Bet its good for keeping snow out ; ) LOL

$10 at Home Depot... It's a 6" galvanized chimney cap. I bought it back in the summer to be able to cook in the rain. It fits right over the daisy wheel, you have to take the wire handle off though. It fits snug enough that it won't come off when you open the top, it's been a lifesaver, I did ribs once in sever thunderstorms, works great.

fred

Back