Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown is...

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
[size=+2]Gore!!![/size]

This is Gore's 3rd BBQ Brethren Throwdown victory overall, and his first win in 2010!

As winner of the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown, Gore receives....

1) The exclusive option to choose the next Throwdown category that will be held from Friday 2/5 to Sunday 2/14.

2) The Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate!
Just PM me with the name you wish displayed on your certificate, the name you want your dish called, and the email address you want the certificate mailed to.

[size=+2]2010 BBQ Brethren Throwdown Hall of Fame[/size]

[size=+2]Week 4 - Breakfast - Gore[/size]
View the Entry Thread - View the Voting Thread
Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Week 3 - I'd Never Eat That! (Innards) - BobBrisket[/size]
BobBrisket.jpg

[size=+2]Week 2 - Vegetables - ecode[/size]
ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Week 1 - Pot Pies - Meat Burner[/size]
Meat_Burner.jpg

[size=+2]View the 2009 Hall of Fame[/size]

Who doesn't like steak and eggs? Way to go (I)Gore!

Congrats Gore! Ya done a fine job. I can taste that steak just from looking at it.

Congrats Gore,I would have one like that every morning if I could.

nice plate! i just had granola again. :biggrin:

Thanks all. Credit should be given to Master for reprimanding me when I suggested an oatmeal fattie.

Way to go Gore. I was really expecting a bacon bowl filled with cereal but this was good too.

Way to go Gore. I was really expecting a bacon bowl filled with cereal but this was good too.

Funny you should mention that. It was going to be filled with oatmeal though -- to keep the cholesterol down. Then Rick posted his granola.... Then I thought of bagels and smoked salmon, but Gary posted his salmon cups,...eventually, I decided I wanted a steak and to heck with it. I know it's a serious entry this time. I'll try to get back to normal.

I keep hoping we'll have a tie, especially for this last round. There's no rules for ties and thought it would cause all kinds of problems for Chris.

Funny you should mention that. It was going to be filled with oatmeal though -- to keep the cholesterol down. Then Rick posted his granola.... Then I thought of bagels and smoked salmon, but Gary posted his salmon cups,...eventually, I decided I wanted a steak and to heck with it. I know it's a serious entry this time. I'll try to get back to normal.

I keep hoping we'll have a tie, especially for this last round. There's no rules for ties and thought it would cause all kinds of problems for Chris.

oh sure! blame me for your winning! :biggrin:

You must have ignored any advice from Bigabyte as well.

You must have ignored any advice from Bigabyte as well.

I love taking Bigabyte's advice! That way I have an excuse to send him to the penalty box afterward! That fattie looked absolutely delicious and I was going to vote for it, but decided it is better to keep Bigabyte's record in tact. I think it is also better to score zero votes than to get just a couple. Scoring a zero gives you bragging rights!

true, I am going with that. In fact, i need to edit my signature

Back