Last Night's Cheeseburgers

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I needed to fix something quick for dinner, as I was doing other things, including French bread. I had some burger, so I added salt & pepper, than coated with chipotle chile flakes and put on the Bubba Keg grill.

I added pieces of Humbolt Fog cheese, and toasted the buns. Toppings were heirloom tomatoe, a bit of smoked tomato mayo and avocado slices. It was a nice mix of sweet (tomato), spicy (chipotle), smooth (avocado), smoke (mayo), and tanginess (Humbolt Fog cheese) on top of a burger grilled with oak chunks.

3888956607_f64a730b55_b.jpg

3889749754_2d6412a56d_b.jpg

An all-beef patty, special smoked mayo, humbolt fog cheese, avocado, heirloom tomatoes on a grilled bun... not as catching as the Big Mac jingle, but tastes better! :)

it's the all new McCurt! billions and billions served, have it your way, where's the beef! :biggrin:

where'd you get the chipotle, curt?

Rick, I made the chipotle... had some japs I smoked and dried already, put them in a food processor to flake them up.

Mmmm very nice, was better then what I had last night...

Let's go to Mickey A's - he puts exotic cheese and avocados on his burgers (along with some other stuff:mrgreen:)

Very nice!!!!!!!!

The avocado, btw, was from Kroger... They had a stack of them that were listed as "Ripe for Tonight". Instead of having to let them ripen, I was able to bring them home and immediately use them... nice way to go.

Great Burger & Amazing Pic's.

BTW-Thanks for the Twitter follow of Green Leaf BBQ!

Back