One Lonesome Rack of Baby Backs

A

ApronGuy

It's hard to barbeque for two, you know? But I think I did OK with a single rack of baby back ribs. Felt all weird firing up the big bad smoker for one single thing. I'm used to throwing on great big gobs of meat.

It was just the wife and myself today. And we finished the rack together. You should have seen her devour those ribs.:eek:

I also grilled some corn on the cob (not pictured) and wifey made some buttermilk bicuits.

singlerack_02.jpg

singlerack_01.jpg

AG:

Nice looking BBs! It has been two weeks since my last encounter with ribs!

Looks good. I would have done 2 racks. 1 for lunch this week, or for the FoodSaver/freezer for a rainy day.:roll:

Great lookin ribs! Don't know if I should bite them or suck on them like a lollipop.

(Actually, I do know. The answer is both.)

Ron_L said:
Oooo... Shiny!

Looking good! Tasty, too!

Yes, we like them shiny in the Apron Household. Sweet and Sticky is our favorite.

......really look appetizing ... far better appearance than I have been getting.
Nice job!

that looks mighty taste. I would have had to do two racks half of one for her and the rest for me. lol

Good lookin' ribs there.

Y'know, fatties are a great way to fill up extra space in your smoker.

Those look fantastic.
Just walked by (without picking up) $2.49 loin backs at the store. Man I'm dumb.

Kevin said:
Those look fantastic.
Just walked by (without picking up) $2.49 loin backs at the store. Man I'm dumb.

Crud! That one single rack cost me 7 bucks.

Had the casa all to myself last weekend; took out some pork chops to thaw and Q up on Sunday; no sense wasting a cook for just three chops so added a rack of baby backs to make it worthwhile; shoulda woulda coulda done one more to boot. Your pix look great and I'm sure they tasted great as well.
Wes

Back