Some PBC PRON....The thread has EVOLVED!

BobBrisket

Reaction score
I'm gonna post some pron and the process I followed. Over the next few days, I'll reveal some other key parts to the process. Just humor me......:biggrin1:

You will see where I'm going with this in the next few days!
Here's what I cooked yesterday. Albertson's had those halves for about $2.50 a piece. Dang good buy.
PBC-BrisAwards008_zpsbbd54035.jpg

Some KF Comp in da coal chimmney.
PBC-BrisAwards012_zpsa28d0be8.jpg

Don't know how many of you use the trimmings from your onions to generate smoke. Onion skins make for some spectacular smoke and flavor. Like a fireworks show in the smoker! LOL! There's a dual purpose for the tacky effects!
PBC-BrisAwards028_zpse04d5ccd-1_zpsedd93935.jpg

Whole frya!
PBC-BrisAwards036_zps730da411.jpg

Cutting into one of the chic halves! Got to say that I have NEVER had pockets of juices like this before. Made for some really tasty and juicy bird!
PBC-BrisAwards037_zps87bdb74c.jpg

The juice from removing the leg quarter from one of the halves.
PBC-BrisAwards040_zps7c413b81.jpg

Tender, juicy bird!
PBC-BrisAwards039_zps8dd49f51.jpg

Today's experiment: This gorgeous lil slab of beef ribs. Brisket on a stick!
PBC-BrisAwards042_zps8b5132eb.jpg

Last edited:
Chicken looks great Bob! Can't wait to see what you do with that hunka beef!

Just an observation here. I have two dogs, and it seems like most BBQ men and women have dogs. I love it when everyone on here posts pictures of their food and of their best k9 friend. I wonder if it has to do with the layed back lifestyle most of us share, or what common thread bbqers share. Not to hijack your thread, but its interesting to me that most people on here have a dog. I have a brittany spaniel and a black lab btw.

The food looks fantastic Bob! The onion skins idea I will have to try. Oh, buy the way I have a cat. :smile:

Nice job, Bob! I've used herb stems for smoke flavor before but I'll give onions a shot.

I can't wait for the rest :-D

Back