Do You Like This Site?????

The Very Best!

This is a great site, and the way it is managed is awesome.
The people that have gathered here are very knowledgeable
and not only know what they are talking about, are eager to share.

Everyone here is to be commended!

Weiser

I'm a newbie but I appreciate all that it takes to keep this going. I'm in.

Thanks for all of the hard work and all of the tips. I'm sure that this has been mentioned... and like I said I'm a new guy, but what about shirts to entice people to donate. Might be more of a headache than it is worth. Anyway, thanks again for everything.

im also new here and as soon as some kinda money starts coming in i plan on getting a subscription the plant i worked for recently shut down almost a month ago so im on the job hunt right now and making it off of my wifes lowes check.but hang with me and i will contribute

It's that time of year again! Time site down, have a cold one, smell some sweet blue, and put a few nickels into the computer to keep things here running (well don't actually shove nickels into your computer...that might make things stop working for you).

Just re-up'd my subscription today. Remember to check your expiration date and take care of it before it expires!

I antied up today:-D Sorry guys I am the biggest procrastinator I know:icon_frow Great site, Great people, Great Q advice.

Sorry to say this, but I am beginning to really hate this place.

The more I am here, the more I want to:
eat
cook
buy bbq tools
buy more meats
try more recipes
trade more sauces/rubs
stay out of work and cook
spend more money on comps
buy more bbq toys
spend more money on, well, you know the rest.....

I just renewed my subscription as well.... even bumped it up a level.

If you haven't gotten around to subscribing yet, you need to... I know for some, money is really tight now. But, as soon as you can, at least get the basic subscription, it is well worth it, and it only helps make this place even better.

We have the best group of moderators and owner's there is for a forum, and they will take care of us. I have been on several forums, and believe me, this one is the BEST....

Advertising mod off now... Phil, you can thank me later. Oh, you already did, I see the extra stars and beers below my name now....

Thanks all.

I just want it to be known that I have never, nor have I ever intended to pay to be on a Internet Talk Forum.
With that said, this one is worth the subscription price. I have sent my donation to keep this place up and running.
I love this place and feel that it is worth the expense. I now feel like a Brethren and hope to stick around a while. :-D

I just want it to be known that I have never, nor have I ever intended to pay to be on a Internet Talk Forum.
With that said, this one is worth the subscription price. I have sent my donation to keep this place up and running.
I love this place and feel that it is worth the expense. I now feel like a Brethren and hope to stick around a while. :-D

Thank you. :redface:

and everyone else who is helping out too.. Although I havent gotten the latest bill yet and I'm not sure of the exact $$ figure, our expenses went up in 2009 due to the splitting of our servers and the requirement of a new bandwidth pipe. A heartfelt and gracious thanks to all that are helping out. Its really really appreciated and takes a burden off me.

some new stuff coming up too... keep your eyes peeled for the announcment.

Just joined up via PayPal. This place is fantastic. Don't mind helping out with the cost of it.

Thank you. :redface:

some new stuff coming up too... keep your eyes peeled for the announcment.
You're not actually thinking of going through with the "Two Reach Arounds for $5 Membership Drive" are you?

After being around a couple of weeks I decided to pony up for a subscription. First time I have ever given money for a forum. The Brethren definitely have a very cool thing here. Thanks.

I am happy to help support this forum. I have learned so much in a very short time. Besides it makes me feel like I truly am a part of this Brethren.

After finding out that the Missus and I get to keep our jobs (we are both teachers who felt the pinch of layoff notices in debt-ridden California!) We both were notified that we are reinstated... therefore I am officially a subscribing member!

Thanks to everyone !!! I knew my Brothers would step up to the plate and I have sent my donation in as well.

Spice

I re-up'd my family support back in March but forgot to post it here.

I even bumped it up a level!:-D

Gotta take care of family!!

Thanks Phil, and everyone else that takes care of this place too!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Back