Rib Rack

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Funny that there was a thread on rib racks. I went to a new Traeger dealer to get pellets. While waiting I opened a grill up and seen this
IMG_2979.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

Ultra accurate, lightening fast BLUE thermopen for size reference
I asked how much and he said I don't know. I said it looks like a $20 rack. He said I guess it's $20. Damn should have said $10.

Nice...I'll give you 20.00 for the blue thermapen...I'd offer more but it's not "Green"...:twisted:

Let's not forget the Dave Klose racks either... Heavy duty, tilted, high sides for holding spares, Egg friendly....

b0aa2307.jpg

106802cd.jpg

Nice setup, I am still using the cheap Walmart models, they work fine but a pain to clean

I do use with pam but after severa hours in the smoker....just get difficult

Let's not forget the Dave Klose racks either... Heavy duty, tilted, high sides for holding spares, Egg friendly....

b0aa2307.jpg

106802cd.jpg

Not bad...but I like Norco's...it holds 8 slabs. I use these at 5.99 a pop...they hold 6 slabs and if you turn them over they can be used as roasting racks.

IMG_4202.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

Okay here is one more option...these are Hasty-Bake racks. Not as tall as the DK ones, but more slots. I make out room for 9 racks. Not sure about fitting in an Egg though, this picture came from Rocky, so they are (Big) drum friendly :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

100_4288.jpg

dang, I paided 39 bucks for mine, smoke and fire kansas city. GOOD find. I love that rack, it works well, very heavy duty. I actually stick the whole sucker in a pan, and wrap the whole mess when I'm doing the 321 thing

Back