Am I CRAZY

BBQ_MAFIA

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This being my 2000Th post I have to ask my brothers for advise.

Am I CRAZY!

I have A Lang 60, a Large Spicewine, a Brinkman Snp, a ECB, a GOSM and now I think I need another cooker for the yard that will hold temps for the cold weather while not being too large or small.

I'm thinking of a Small or Medium Spicewine or maybe a Backwoods.

So am I CRAZY. :wink:

I hope Mrs Mafia is reading

Yep Guido, ya got it bad.

I heard that bug was going around........I got it too.:lol:

The wife says there's no cure for what we have!!:lol:

attachment.php
those pants are crazy

He knows now when to start asking....Jay usually has a 2-3+ month wait.
Ha....his BBQ Birthday gift this year is baby #5... I don't know that he needs another smoker!!!

Happy New Years everyone....I'm off to get those damn Christmas pj's off my husband.
"Wink wink"
Mrs. Mafia

Until I saw you in those pants, I thought you were pretty normal. It's your wife and neighbors you have to worry about.

Chrissy - make him build a UDS!

Crazy as hell my brother.....in the words of another brother...Smoke On!!!!!

I think he just called us all crazy....:biggrin: But's it's better then being insane.:wink:

I think what you need is a ceramic cooker, will do the small smokes more efficiently than anything else and you can cook the best steaks on the planet

To everyone who is addicted to Q...like everyone on the forum, another cooker seems perfectly logical. To a "normal" individual....yes, youd be considered crazy.

I am so crazy I decided to start selling them! I need a new garage! Sean whats up calling it the Fatgirl did it cross over to the darkside.

If your not smokinit your not cookin
Lang 84 Deluxe Longneck Chargrill
BWS Fatboy
BWS Competitor
BWS Chubby
BWS Dealer
KCBS Judge

The term "crazy" is relative and depends on who you are and who you hang out with. Since you are here, seems like you are just fine and medication will not be required. Get that sucka.

Back